Classic players

can we play with these unlocked classic players in exhibition match or tournaments??? i have unlocked 4 players

U can play with them in exabition and a few tournaments.

which players do you have chilli? if you have the following please tell me how you unlocked them: bradman, pollock and headley

does any else think its weird that Bradman is known as Bardenham, but in his profile thing it always refers to him with his real name. bit off isnt it?

...you wouldnt believe how many different groups control the rights to the don bradman name.

just play an exhibition match or any match, with carreer player u made... and after winning it, u will unlok some players, and picture. Oh btw which is the hardest mode to play, bcoz it is very easy to get sixes, county level is hardest??

Can you post a list of all the classic players available?

...you wouldnt believe how many different groups control the rights to the don bradman name

yes i appreciate that, but i just think its strange hes called bardenham on one screen, and then bradman on the next.

I hav unlocked all players except Healey. I unlocked 7 players wen my career player got 285 and 19/87. So first 50/100/200/5-for/six sixes in an over/10-for in innings and unlocking the Equal/beat a certain players feat photo (ie Lakers 19 wickets unlocks him) unlocks classic players.

I have everyone except Healy and Grace. Could someone tell me how to get these two?

I got so many after one test. It's so hard to tell what unlocks what if ya ctach my meaning!

Users who are viewing this thread