Click Here To Get Your Pirate Copy Of BLIC

One thing I have noticed is the Best 11 has a padlock on it, so I'm wondering if these are going to be unlockable in the future and you can create your own.

Steve S.

SteveS3667 said:
One thing I have noticed is the Best 11 has a padlock on it, so I'm wondering if these are going to be unlockable in the future and you can create your own.

Steve S.

Could just be on the demo?

RoboRocks said:
gas there is no point in this thread your not being funny.
I thought it was funny!! Also a poke it the eye to all the recent unwanted threads.

pakistan786 said:
I think codies will use fade protection on their cd's as they have used in the past. This means the gameplay will deterriorate on copied discs as you keep on playing. This is what has to be done to crackdown on piracy as it is just too easy to get hold of modded consoles and games these days.
uh? never heard of that before......

maybe uu should put a warning message thats pops up b4 u enter the site..............saying no piraracy allowed

I am still suprised that the thread hasnt been lock even though it has reached 2 pages,

I am sure If It was me it would have been locked before even a member replied and also I would have been banned for a week,

fardin said:
I am still suprised that the thread hasnt been lock even though it has reached 2 pages,

I am sure If It was me it would have been locked before even a member replied and also I would have been banned for a week,
Well i don't think this thread is breaking any forum rules or something. I mean its not like the guy is supporting piracy..... its just his way of experssing his animosity towards peeps who doesn't want to pay for these games, doesn't want to support the developers, but rather criticize about the game flaws when they haven't got the game legally at the first place....

Please buy atleast this game, you will be glad you did! :D
Support Cricket games...

i buy real games so i dont need a pirate copy! plus my ps2 aint chipped !! :D

bunch of idiots. whoever posted this message dont kno **** about computers. u can get any games u want and u still wont know that its pirated. oh ya bi***es i have something to tell you: i also use pirated version of cricket 05 and brian lara cricket05. BAN ME?
dont even bother. i will come back using another sn
so dont even waste my time idiots

The game is out, so everybody can buy it normally.

loverforever03 said:
bunch of idiots. whoever posted this message dont kno **** about computers. u can get any games u want and u still wont know that its pirated. oh ya bi***es i have something to tell you: i also use pirated version of cricket 05 and brian lara cricket05. BAN ME?
I think that post prooves you are the idiot

loverforever03 said:
its because of these stupid reply's this thread is gonna get locked.....

I dont think this will get locked. We all know where to get pirated games. I just think in these cases we should support the developers by buying their games. If everyone started downloading pirate games, then the developers would get less money and they wouldnt produce these games for us in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread