Close thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

covlad-99

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
storybannereh2.jpg

Two Men. Two Clubs. Two Games ... One Aim. Who will prosper in their new challenges?

Craig Tough: 33 year old, former manager of Coventry City, West Ham, Lyon and Celtic ... And now ... Sunderland.

James Edmonds: 30 year old, former manager of Newcastle United, Swansea and West Ham ... And now ... Fulham.

The Background: After Roy Keane's departure at the end of last season, no-nonsense character Craig Tough was more than happy to fill in the gap once filled by a carbon-copy of himself.

After the sacking of Roy Hodgson, in came a manager who seems to introduce seemingly effortless success with whatever club he manages, and will expect more of the same at Fulham. Its James Edmonds.

The Style: James Edmonds (jaztheman) and me (covlad-99) will both partake in Pro Evolution Soccer's Master League. We will take part in a Premier League campaign and will witness the highs and lows of Premiership life. A Master League has a set of leagues, and one league (Premiership) with a Division 2, where the top two teams of Division 2 go up and the bottom 2 teams of the Premier League go down. The Premier League has an allocated total of 16 teams, meaning four of the current Premier League teams will have to be Division 2 teams, in a Division 2 of 8 teams. The Division 2 will consist of Hull City, West Bromwich Albion, Stoke City and Wigan Athletic, and they will battle for promotion to the Premier League. Instead of an in-depth match report, jaz and I will be reporting our matches through YouTube and posting the full match for you to watch on the page, and we will write a short report on the games to go along with it. The January transfer window if you like, is in week 16 of the season and the season finishes in week 36, and there are a few weeks for managers to make transfers between seasons. The 'Summer' transfer window if you like.

Here we go!

Last edited:

covlad-99

International Cricketer
Although I will say, Jaz is going on holiday, butI'll still update, but you'll have to wait for Jaz's!

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Oh my god they replaced Keano!
Good luck guys and Sunderland ftw!

covlad-99

International Cricketer
Guys, it looks like we've caught the curse of the new story again. My version of Fraps only lets me record for 30 seconds as its the freeware version, and I can't pay for the full version, so unless anyone has any ideas its end of story already!!!! I've tried lots of other programs including MeGame... And nothing works. Can Anyone help?

If not, me and Jaz have agreed to do seperate FM08 stories, as we don't have live so we can't do a joint one.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Can't you do an online one like Maney and Trev?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread