clusters of wicket types

lurk

School Cricketer
this may just be me, but it seems that, when playing as bowler in career mode, you get streaks of mainly getting people out in a certain way. for example, i had a load of wickets where i bowled the batsmen (always the most satisfying), and then no bowleds for ages, just outfield catches, now i've had a few c&b's having not had one in hours of game time, and not bowled anyone out in what seems like years.

anyone else noticed this? I am playing as a left-arm finger spinner, if that makes a difference.

that's randomisation for you - you'll always get streaks. (note to roulette enthusiasts - red is not "due" just because the last 3 have been black...)

since posting this i have now had 4 c&b's in a row!
Its also maybe an idea to put your infielders back as this opens up the field for ai and reduces the amount of chip shot catches.....

I don't mind the variety of dismissals, it tends to vary by how the wicket is in my experience, but I would say I'd like to see a little less of the batsmen stepping 3 feet outside off and getting bowled round their legs. I think 7/10 bowled wickets are in this manner for me, with another 2 usually being inside edges. Would like to see more batsmen playing inside the moving ball or even just being super late and missing it completely (particularly tail-enders).

I'm playing casual matches and have played 6 ODIs lately pretty much all the dismissals have been caught at point, cover, square leg, with a few caught behind but if I put difficulty up to legend they dry up have had no bowled or LBW I find these dismissals to be very rare

Users who are viewing this thread