• ea sports cricket 2005

Votes: 21 67.7%
  • Brian lara international cricket 2005

Votes: 10 32.3%

• Total voters

afridi25

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
who has the best game ea or codemasters. i think ea sports cricket 2005 is da best. brian lara cricket 2005 is a bit cartoony. i got blic from my cousins on tuesday (this is only because they work in blockbuster.)

the game is out so tell me which is the best

afridi25

International Cricketer
der

Most #of runs scored from a 1 ball is 286 between 2 teams in Australia,Victoria & Bunbury the 1st ball was hit into a 3 pronged branch of a tall Jarrah tree.Although the home team claimed a lost ball the umpire ruled that it could not be lost as it could be seen.With the Victorian batsmen continuing to run the Bunbury players sent for an axe to cut down the tree.None could be found.Eventually some1 sent a rifle + the ball was shot down.The Victorians stood on their score of 286 and went onto win

are u sure thats true

and when was it

wildfire

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Since BLIC 2005 was developed by Swordfish it really comes as no surprise to me that it sucks as much as it does, most people that have played WCR another game developed by them rate it very poorly too. If they continue to make "Arcadish" Sports games with fake names they will get nowhere fast. I can't understand why such a highly respected Games Publisher like Codemasters would take them on.

rashaba16

Club Cricketer
afridi25 said:
der

Most #of runs scored from a 1 ball is 286 between 2 teams in Australia,Victoria & Bunbury the 1st ball was hit into a 3 pronged branch of a tall Jarrah tree.Although the home team claimed a lost ball the umpire ruled that it could not be lost as it could be seen.With the Victorian batsmen continuing to run the Bunbury players sent for an axe to cut down the tree.None could be found.Eventually some1 sent a rifle + the ball was shot down.The Victorians stood on their score of 286 and went onto win

are u sure thats true

and when was it

http://www.netfundu.com/magazine/feb/cricket.htm
check that site

Users who are viewing this thread