Collapse Of The Century

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I was playing with Verizon Java Kings today, i made 241 in a green pitch. I didnt thought i will even cross 200 marks as once i was 77/2 (22) overs . :rolleyes: but my mid orders showed the character today once again :) When Java was batting it seemd they will win way easily untill it happened :p

End of Over 39: 213-2, runrate=5.46, reqrunrate=2.64 (241-4)
Mohato 10-0-51-1
Goodhind* 18 (24 balls)
Harris 93 (108 balls)

Things were just fine with Java and i was :( :mad: :crying

Now see the .................... :onpc

40.1 W Leonard to Goodhind
A nick and Rhodes takes a straightforward catch. Goodhind is left shaking his head as he trudges off to the pavilion.
40.2 W Leonard to Nyikadzino
That's beaten him all ends up and takes out middle and off

40.3 . Leonard to Rincon-hanna A lively delivery from Leonard and Rincon-hanna has done well to put bat, pad and the No 68 bus in front to defend his wicket.
40.4 W Leonard to Rincon-hanna
Rincon-hanna was trying to drive through the off side and the thinnest of edges is enough to remove him. An easy catch for Rhodes behind the sticks.

40.5 . Leonard to Jeffery
Oooooh.. he's stopped the ball, but he's not looking too healthy. Holder has taken one for the team.
40.6 . Leonard to Jeffery
Nice forward defensive stroke. No run though.

41.1 1 Street to Harris
Gently played out to long on for the single.
41.2 . Street to Jeffery
Outside the off. Jeffery had a feel at that but is beaten.
41.3 . Street to Jeffery
Big appeal for caught behind by Rhodes. However it seems that Jeffery clipped his pad with the bat and the umpire is unmoved.
41.4 W Street to Jeffery
Nipped back in from the off stump and was hitting leg stump and the umpire brings up the dreaded finger.

41.5 W Street to Keigher
Big appeal for caught behind... and out!

41.6 . Street to Hendrik
A bit fuller outside off stump and he gets some movement back in, through to Rhodes.

42.1 1 Leonard to Harris
Stroked wide of Street and the batsmen cross for one.
42.2 W Leonard to Hendrik
Incredible stuff! Leonard bowls one that starts a mile outside leg, Hendrik gives it the big leave only for the ball to swing like Frank Sinatra and bowl him round his legs! Leonard celebrates and well he might!
42.3 . Leonard to Chorley
Down leg, on the thigh pad.
42.4 . Leonard to Chorley
That swung very late and Chorley was well beaten.
42.5 W Leonard to Chorley
That's the benefit of bowling straight, if the batsman misses, you hit!

42.6 . Leonard to Botha
No run, big swing but no ding.

45.3 W Street to Botha
Full in length and outside off. Botha is sucked into a forward prod, and the 'nick' is swallowed up by Rhodes. Replays don't reveal a edge. Botha is not happy. The bat must have clipped the pad.

And Thats the end of match, Raiders Eleven won by 20 runs :happy

Well that last wicket wasn't really out then. Replays showed it didn't hit the bat :D. Great comeback by your bowlers, you didn't deserve to win the game though.

Of the century? I think not

End of Over 47: 258-3, runrate=5.49
Hitish 9-0-64-0
Hamed* 60 (46 balls)
Barton 17 (11 balls)

Last Wicket: Browne c. Masibulele b. Hamed 101 (FOW: 219/3)
47.1 W Borrowdale to Hamed
Gone! Good ball on the stumps, Hamed trying to defend to the on side, misses the line of the ball and gets hit on the pad in line with the stumps. A loud appeal and given.
47.2 W Borrowdale to Whaley
Must be LBW. Must be LBW! MUST BE LBW! It's carnival time for Borrowdale.
47.3 W Borrowdale to Sheppard
In the air... and out!
47.4 W Borrowdale to Mametsa
Caught behind! Borrowdale digs the ball in short, strikes Mametsa on the gloves and the ball pops up to Masibulele for an easy catch.
47.5 W Borrowdale to Miah
Miah has mistimed that one. Hitish juggles it but is relieved to take it at the second attempt.
47.6 W Borrowdale to Cable
A great shot by Cable, well at least by U11 standards. Borrowdale broke middle stump clean in half after the ball flicked the glove. That will hurt Cable's hand and his pride.

End of Over 48: 258-9, runrate=5.38
Borrowdale 9-1-38-7
Barton* 17 (11 balls)
Moodley 0 (0 balls)

Last Wicket: Cable b. Borrowdale 0 (FOW: 258/9)
48.1 1 Hitish to Barton
Solid stroke to the on. Hamed fielding as the batsmen are tempted for a second run.
48.2 W Hitish to Moodley
Moodley edges a ball on a good line and is given out.

People forget TT Lions vs. The Falcons? He was 200/0 chasing 250 ish and ended up losing by 10 runs!

lol, yeah I know what went wrong, I played a stupid tactic, it worked until the 30th over after that it failed, my top order played well, although my others suffered, will be looking to twitch the orders again, remember Hanna scored most of his runs at 3 but Jakobus has cemented his place at 3 so a big toss up

Yeh but admittedly those collapses were because you had only had 3 batsmen... Jeppo (Loves my club lol), Myall and Robbo

Users who are viewing this thread