Config editing

sachin_123

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Recently i have changed the 'ballseamnormal' to 10.00000.But whne i bowled on a normal with Mcgrath there were no change in the amount of seam movement. Please help. :hpraise

Hi Sachin,

Sorry but i am not able to help just learning that stuff myself :( but i would recommend asking a person called Gold639 he is very helpfull he answered my question regarding Config Editing straight away and from i can tell you is very experienced in this area.

once again sorry i couldn't help further.

Cheers,
kymsheba (mike)

If you cant help,why post ?? And regarding the question,as we have discussed so many times,the amount of seam/swing(if any) is higly random and does not depend on anything..

Hi Pat,

Just thought i could point him in the direction of someone who can, did not mean to offend anyone sorry if i did.

But i thought if he contacts Gold639 he would be able to answer his question for him.

Cheers,
kymsheba (mike)

There are plenty of threads around about this. The main problem seems to be that in C2k4, unlike C2k2, changing these values makes little difference so we can't make the bowlers bowl at 100mph etc

Well as Pat said,it is highly random and I doubt if it makes a difference at all.

Users who are viewing this thread