Congrats to new Staff

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date
Congrats Sureshot mate. Especially Tom, you'll murder the whole stories forum now. :p.. Good luck!

Congrats Tom and Nigel though Nigel, you look horrible in green.
Well Tom, you would never be able to live down to your reputation, but I see you're doing or trying your best. :p

Anyway Cheers and still Strauss >> Nigel. :D

I'll have to bite me hand off on that one, he's turned into a machine. He'll soon by running for mayor of an American state ;)

What? Tom in blue! :eek::p

Now the word 'Yuvraj' will be banned on PC! And everyone saying anything good about him will be banned for life. Before logging in we all will have to swear that Yuvraj is no good. :p

On the serious side,
Congrats guys!

WTF, Only Nightprowler10 looks good in green. Yuvraj is also god.

Seriously Congrats to Sureshot and Tom to their pormotions :thumbs

Ooh! Does this mean any post praising Yuvi gets deleted right away?

Yes, especially if your username is ZoraxDoom

Congrats to both of you, and with that note, Yuvraj should go in my sig!

I'm watching you KI.............;)

Now the word 'Yuvraj' will be banned on PC! And everyone saying anything good about him will be banned for life. Before logging in we all will have to swear that Yuvraj is no good. :p

How did you see my PM, saying that should happen? :eek:

Would just like to thank everyone for the really warm greetings, always nice to know you have some support (;)) I don't plan on changing my opinion on Yuvraj, btw :p and everyone is still welcome to PM me or MSN me with any issues etc.

Congrats Tom and Nigel, remeber Yuvraj is always watching...

Congratulations to Tom and Nigel, lucky bugger getting in green before me ;)

But in all seriousness, Nigel is one of the smartest guys I've ever spoken to online and his promotion is well deserved. Heck, he should replace Colin on the red team!

smug2.jpg

Sureshooooooooooooooot!

Congrats man. I like the green, well deserved. Now, go have fun abusing your powers. :p

oh, and you too TeaBag. Or is it Mr. Teabag now? :p

Users who are viewing this thread