control keys

gambin0s

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can some one please tell me they controls for keypad...for cricket 2005 for pc..

there is not even a option to configure keys! :(
i need help please
email - [email protected] :hpraise

read the manual unless you got a PIRATE COPY if you have i am providing no help and read the rules next time

Shahid Afridi said:
read the manual unless you got a PIRATE COPY if you have i am providing no help and read the rules next time

Okaaaayyy.... looks like you've changed your tune in a couple of posts. Weren't you looking for a pirated copy of Cricket 2005 earlier ???? :confused:

Shahid Afridi said:
no just someone who has the game and could post it to me to download
That is pirating. People who have the real game post it on the net for others to download. So you were planning on pirating. So you read the rules next time! :D

I live in US, and bought the game through ebay..it did not come with a manual :/
I dont know even know if they have pirated copies of this games, and also i would not know where to get them. I paid 25 pounds=50$ with shippin and handling :/

I would really appericiate your help.

well im sorry we cant help you here. u shouldve contacted the person you bought it from.

why the F**** r u guys braggin about pyrated copies? billy stole the ideas from apple's maker, u guys all kno it
and u brag about piration. i have one more question do u guys own the ea sports?
help ur brothers
who cares if cd is pirated

and admin, if you need to ban me ban me i will be back using another sn. so dont waste your time
aight?
coo
peace

loverforever03 said:
why the F**** r u guys braggin about pyrated copies? billy stole the ideas from apple's maker, u guys all kno it
and u brag about piration. i have one more question do u guys own the ea sports?
help ur brothers
who cares if cd is pirated

and admin, if you need to ban me ban me i will be back using another sn. so dont waste your time
aight?
coo
peace
If every1 used pirated copies why would games companies publish games anymore
no games=no games

Now I have explained it slowly for you because you are obvioulsy a bit dim.

:boxing

Users who are viewing this thread