Controller doesn't work in RPIC05 (BLIC05)

Aus_hb

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Controller doesn't work in RPIC05 (BLIC05) PC-DVD

Hello all, (this is for the PC version of RPIC).

I have made sure my controller in game is at #1, and I have set all of the controls to the appropriate buttons - but once it gets ingame it just doesn't work!

I then quit out, to find that it has saved NONE of my settings... :eek:

What can I do or what am I doing wrong?

Doesn't work with both of my (USB) controllers.

Please help! Thanks alot :(

Last edited:
hey have any of you guy experienced the bug in RPIC or BLIC where the computer doesnt take easy singles sometimes?

barmyarmy said:
Use JoyToKey. Essentially select keyboard but use a joypad.

Unsure what you mean, but I just selected keyboard (also tried configuring to see if it would read the joypad :P), but still nothing worked... I just had to use keyboard.

Wouldn't work ingame, I wonder what's going on? :help

Cheers bud :cheers

Just got to set it all up properly now, but what annoys me is 'why' RPIC doesn't accept controllers ?

Depends on the controller. Mine doesn't work cos it's only a 6 button one. So I have my set up with 6 buttons on the joypad the two special balls on the keyboard.

With all the other problems i've had with the game, I was suprised when my controller worked without any mods or changing controls??

controller probs

barmyarmy said:
Use JoyToKey. Essentially select keyboard but use a joypad.

Dont understand what this means. I an having the problem that my controller will not function, or at least I cant select it and configure it. Any suggestions?
And please assume I dont understand ANY jargon at all!!!

JoyToKey is a programme that lets you use a combination of joypad and keyboard. This is useful if your joypad is 6 buttons or less and you can't configure it.
What to do is configure JoyToKey so that number 1 on the keyboard = button 1 on the joypad, number 2 on the keyboard = button 2 on the joypad...number 6 on the keyboard = button 6 on the joypad. Then for the last two keys you can either just use 7 and 8 on the keyboard (special balls for me) or set it to something else (e.g. a and s).
Then start the game and choose keyboard 1 and configure it; you can then use the joypad to play while selecting the keyboard.

could u please give me a copy of joyto key please having problems getting it

woodzy said:
hey have any of you guy experienced the bug in RPIC or BLIC where the computer doesnt take easy singles sometimes?
everyone has !

as for joytokey search it on google youll geta lotta links

Users who are viewing this thread