Controller help please........

slarsson

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have a MS Sidewinder FF2 joystick, and the controller setup section of the game sees it just fine.

When I want to start a game, however, I go to the "choose controller" screen and only seem to be able to select the keyboard. The joystick is listed there, but I can't get it to highlight, so as to be able to move it over to one of the teams. Only the keyboard option (the top controller) seems to be moveable.

Maybe I'm just being stupid........how do I get to use the stick??????

The game sees it, I can assign buttons in the controller setup screen, and I can see it listed below the keyboard on the screen which comes up when you start a game and need to choose a controller.
I just can't highlight the joystick at that screen, so I can't move it over the team to use it. Only the keyboard will move over the teams...........

The joystick works fine in all other games

all you have to do is press the left or right moving button on the joystick in the control select screen.

Damn you beat me to it! Yeah, just like with the keyboard you select the team with the arrows for the controller you just do left or right according to the team you want. you don't actually have to highilight the contorller.

But then you have to sit right at the computer to play

For c2k4 and other sports games, far enough to put my feet up on the desk and play- for anything else (eg shooters) nothing compares to using a keyboard and mouse

Users who are viewing this thread