Controller remapping and gamepad issues

• Thread starter everythingisplanned
  • Start date
E

everythingisplanned

Well just to let you all know I am pretty dissapointed with cricket 2004. I've been playing all the pc cricket games since Graham Gooch's cricket and Brian Lara's cricket.. Even 2002 is better but I am sure 2004 wil get better eventually.

Anyways, got the game last night and found some problems.

1. Can't remap the keys at all.
2. My Genius gamepad does not work in the game. The gamepad works fine in cricket 2002, fifa 2004, fifa 2003 and a few other games.

So can we remap the keys at all and does the game support gamepads?

p.s. I have a turtle beach sound card and my gamepad connects to the gameport on the sound card.

CD.

System specs:
XP 1800
Mushkin 1gb ddr 2700
120gb+80gb+
msi g4 ti200 64mb
dvd + cdrw
XP Pro sp1
Lian casing :)

D

destroyersachin

Yes, you can remap keys as well as controls on the gamepad. I have used the keyboard before and I use the gamepad now, I have a PS2 type USB controller and I also had one more attached to the PC, it was a serial gamepad, something called A4 Gamewheel etc.. can't remember, it was my brother's.

Don't know what the problem is there

A

ankurankur1

hey my twin shock gamepad also doesnt work with cricket 2004 it works with crickte 2002,fifa 2002,2003,2004and all top games and what sad is that my joystick works in it but no use as it just have two buttons

Arrie

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Guys,I wonder if the slow motion key is working on your keyboard.I changed it to R and struggling with it.

Users who are viewing this thread