Controller

P

pulkitmisra

My keyboard doesn't allow me to play some strokes while batting as C2k4 doesnt support it so I have to use a 4 button controller to play the game and the remap controller section only allows to remap the stroke buttons and not the six hit button. Is there any other way to change the control setting?

Thx

Originally posted by pulkitmisra@Feb 9 2004, 10:23 PM
My keyboard doesn't allow me to play some strokes while batting as C2k4 doesnt support it so I have to use a 4 button controller to play the game and the remap controller section only allows to remap the stroke buttons and not the six hit button. Is there any other way to change the control setting?

Thx
What kind of controller are you using.....So far, I haven't heard of anyone not being able to remap the six-hit button for a controller.

The right-down button combination does not work for me in my keyboard.

I had the same problem in C02 as well. :angry:

I have a 4 button Logitech Wingman (old)

well pulkitmisra the 4 buttons just wont allow u 2 go for the slog shots....coz the 4 buutons atomatically assigns the important ones to the for buttons u have which are back foot, front foot, charge, leave ball....and so the only way u can solve ur prob is by buying a new game pad

Originally posted by pulkitmisra@Feb 10 2004, 10:05 AM
I have a 4 button Logitech Wingman (old)

Please help.
Update your controller...in other words, you might have to shell out a few bucks to get a new one.

Users who are viewing this thread