Cool BLC Patch 3 - Post your feedbacks here!

manish

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi sangamm
i downloaded ur patch its good. but i was disappointed not to find no ball feature in it. plz work on it .
also the fast bowler is not bowling in cutter

Stone Cold

School Cricketer
Hey sangamm your patch was really good. But some of the things that are bothering me are the direction and maybe the number of edges. I mean so many times I have tried a normal sweep off a spinner, a cut shot, a hook shot, or even a cover drive and the ball edges off to long on. I mean comeon isnt that a bit unrealistic. I think you should really cut down on the number of edges that fly off to mid on or long on.

Other wise great patch man. Keep up the good work.

Stone Cold

School Cricketer
Some more unrealistic things (some of them cracks me up):

Leg Glance edging off to deep cover
Cover Drive edging off to deep fine leg
Cut shot edging off to mid off
Cut shot (with 9 thru slip) flying off to mid on

The moral of it here is I think to change the direction of edges and especially make sure that edges don't fly off too deep. Edges should land close somewhere within the circle.

But your patch has really improved gameplay a lot and it is much more realistic now. It is no longer possible to blitz your way thru the overs.

sukku

Club Cricketer
the edges are flying unrealisticly because all the fielders are selected as slips or close in that means every time u edge the ball it will fly only to those fielders who are selected as slips or close in.....thats the problem and if you place fielders as normal than there might be no diving catches for the fielders......so in both ways the fielding aspect of the game is unrealistic

i think we can improve the fielding aspect of the game by altering the rot files of the fielders......

cheers
anirudha

Sriram

School Cricketer
I have found one way to add little bit of realism.
I think edges do not really depend on timing but just luck.By changing the direction of the stroke for very early or very late to behind the wicket the batsman can be 'punished' for wrongly timing the shot.I tried it with the straight drive six.Now unless I get it absolutely right the ball is dragged back on to the stumps or goes towards the slips.

S

sangamm

Okay I welcome your feedbacks and look on the edge problem

Shaliesh (old)

Club Cricketer
I don't mind the edges at all...because now you see lots of wickets and it also makes batting more challanging.

Stone Cold

School Cricketer
Thats true that it is a lot harder to score now but so is it for the cpu. I mean I beat the cpu almost all the time.

Andrew

School Cricketer
I cant download it.When i click on it it says 404 error!!

Users who are viewing this thread