Cool Feature

gold639

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I dunno if this can be implemented but on of the forums(of shurtugal.com) I have visited there is a sort of money earning feature where each post you earn money and with this money you can buy stuff.It is a little complicated which is why I don't think it can be added to this site.I suggest you visit this site(go to forums and in that go to store for a detailed explanation on this topic)to get an idea as to what I am talking about.

Again,I know this sort of thing cannot be created on this site but I just thought it was a cool feature.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
The trouble with the system is that it encourages post boosting and generally is set up so that with 10,000 posts you can make your name flash or have a bigger avatar...

gold639

International Coach
I know...but I thought it would add some fun to the forums.....especially if we had more items to buy.I wonder what the mystery items in that site are though.........sounds interesting.

brad352

Executive member
It just encourages the idiot spammers- it's good in theory but it doesn't work well

brad352

Executive member
duffarama said:
Then tell Jarryd to get rid of it off the SportPlus site Brad. :D
We don't have as many spammers- I still think it's stupid though

Nikhil_Verma

Club Cricketer
This feature is on cafe18...
which is currently down....

You can earn money by winning in competitions and stealing from others too!!!
Then from your money you can get cool stuff.. like you can highlight your userID ... or u can use a custom title or you can upload a larger avatar... etc...

Users who are viewing this thread