County Mode

Do u like that there should be a cricket match of Ind and PAK???????

• Total voters

lorddurbeyfield

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi to you all!

Have got the game yesterday and played a couple of hours in different modes. I think it is much more better than the prior version (apart from all the bugs listed here :o ).

However I wanted to know the following (as I haven?t found this on the buglist):

Has anyone of you ever tried to play in county mode 10 overs matches? I tried to do so, but the game never stopped after the 10th over.

Seems to be another bug ? or did I something wrong

Many thanks in advance for all your help and

cheers,

Peter

The 10 overs will only be the case with one day matches. The county championship (4 day first class matches) will still go for the 4 days.
Games that will last 10 overs will be the NCL and also the knock out cup (cant remember whether it has its official name!)

he guys whenever i play a test series... it usually crashes somewhere during the course. so i cant continue with county or austaralian ing cups!! it always crashes somehow or the other when i proceed.

also can somebody make a more user friendly and effective player editor. i edited youvraj singh coz he was shown as left arm medium and defensive(????) left hand batsman. but when is replaced existing yuvraj with edited base copy i find 2 yuvrajs in the squad!!!!

also why the heck doesnt game resume after rain!!!

these days i use the save game tweak to change weather jjust if i havent saved the game after rain!!

Yeah but if you want to use the "new" Yuvraj just click on the second one and that'll be the one that you edited coz the computer keeps the original one which is the top one ?

Users who are viewing this thread