County Patch Released

Nothing is wrong with my county patch he is the one who is not able to work out with the patch.I almost died figuring out the proplem what i figured out was some grapical error in some team kits or some other thing i will soon figure it out and tell u.
Dont worry.

in which team i can find WASIM AKRAM. Nowadays he is playing with HAMPSHIRE. (where can i find national league OR countychampionship)

Hampshire are in the second division of both the National League and county championship and thus didn't make it into the game. You can edit them in yourself if you like but we have no plans to in the immediate future.

There are two new folders in the gfx folder when you paste the patch.eod02 and eod02a.I realise that the eod02 folder is meant for the county championship but when I play the patch it uses the national leagues stumps.How can I solve that problem? :scratch:

Also,ever since I re-installed the patch.The stumps,bat,ball and ball marker have become silver.Even in every mode apart from the normal cricket 2002.Also here,what shall I do?

Originally posted by Auwais Barthez@Jul 17 2003, 06:50 PM
There are two new folders in the gfx folder when you paste the patch.eod02 and eod02a.I realise that the eod02 folder is meant for the county championship but when I play the patch it uses the national leagues stumps.How can I solve that problem? :scratch:
We created the patch so that OD matches would use the blue stumps and so that Test (FC) matches woul duse the Frizzel ones. I guess we could change the CC exe so that the Frizzell stumps are used for both limited overs and FC matches. The CC patch is meant to be used for the longer version of the games in which case you should get the Frizzel stumps (Follow all that?)
I don't know why you have grey markers, stumps etc Do you have any other patches installed?
Colin

Originally posted by barmyarmy+Jul 17 2003, 07:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cmchisholm @ Jul 17 2003, 07:11 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Auwais Barthez
@Jul 17 2003, 06:50 PM
We created the patch so that OD matches would use the blue stumps and so that Test (FC) matches woul duse the Frizzel ones. I guess we could change the CC exe so that the Frizzell stumps are used for both limited overs and FC matches. The CC patch is meant to be used for the longer version of the games in which case you should get the Frizzel stumps (Follow all that?)
I don't know why you have grey markers, stumps etc Do you have any other patches installed?
Colin [/b]
OK then.Nope I have nothing apart from updated kits and a sky sports overlay.

Hi could anyone tell me if the english county patch as been taken offline as over the last few days i have been attempting to download it and i just keep getting the 10kb corrupt file that some of the previous threads say.

I have winrar and my downloader is download accelerator plus.

I have followed all download help sections and going through all the forum threads associated with the county patch. Also tried searching for the file from the search bar in filefront.

Any help would ber great thanks.

lithium

If you'd have read the previous threads about the 10kb corrupt file, you would have realised that this was because you are using a download manager. Don't use it. Everything will be fine, once you register with gamespy.

Users who are viewing this thread