Online Cricket Games Owned
At a Glance...

Australia: Hamilton
Malaysia: Massa
Bahrain: Raikkonen
Spain:Kubica
France:???

Last edited:
Voting will now finish at 1PM UK time, so get your votes in!!!
McLaren 1 vote
Red Bull Racing 1 vote
Honda 0 votes
BMW 0 votes
Renault 0 votes

doesnt look like anyone else is gonna vote, so is everyone happy with McLaren?

sorry Trev, I have already decided to do McLaren.
I've already started working on it.

POLL CLOSED

Craig Tough has Penned an unbelievable deal with constructors McLaren, which will last a period of 3 years.
He will take over from 2007 Runner Up Fernando Alonso after his move back to Renault following a fall out with 2007 Champion Lewis Hamilton.

Hamilton and Tough will be racing the brand new F1 207 McLaren car, with de la Rosa being the number 3.

The new car has a Mercedes-Benz FO 112T engine, using Michelin tyres, and is set to be one of the fastest F1 cars ever, being able to reach nearly 227mph, thats 2mph faster than last year's Ferrari.
Here is a preview of the new car:

US GRAND PRIX TO STAY AT INDIANAPOLIS
F1 Board have decided to keep the US Grand Prix at Indianapolis after much speculation last season about it moving.

01 2007 FORMULA 1™ ING Australian Grand Prix (Melbourne) 16-18 March
02 2007 FORMULA 1™ Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix (Kuala Lumpur) 06-08 April
03 2007 FORMULA 1™ Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix (Bahrain) 13-15 April
04 FORMULA 1™ Gran Premio de España Telefónica 2007 (Catalunya) 11-13 May
05 FORMULA 1™ Grand Prix de Monaco 2007 (Monte Carlo) 24-27 May
06 FORMULA 1™ Grand Prix du Canada 2007 (Montreal) 08-10 June
07 2007 FORMULA 1™ United States Grand Prix (Indianapolis) 15-17 June
08 FORMULA 1™ Grand Prix de France 2007 (Magny-Cours) 29 June-01 July
09 2007 FORMULA 1™ Santander British Grand Prix (Silverstone) 06-08 July
10 2007 FORMULA 1™ Grand Prix of Europe (Nürburgring) 20-22 July
11 FORMULA 1™ Magyar Nagydíj 2007 (Budapest) 03-05 August
12 2007 FORMULA 1™ Petrol Ofisi Turkish Grand Prix (Istanbul) 24-26 August
13 FORMULA 1™ Gran Premio d'Italia 2007 (Monza) 07-09 September
14 2007 FORMULA 1™ ING Belgian Grand Prix (Spa) 14-16 September
15 2007 FORMULA 1™ Fuji Television Japanese Grand Prix (Fuji Speedway) 28-30 September
16 2007 FORMULA 1™ Sinopec Chinese Grand Prix (Shanghai) 05-07 October
17 FORMULA 1™ Grande Prêmio do Brasil 2007 (Sao Paulo) 19-21 October [/B
]

Last edited:
Qualifying in Melbourne

The Qualifying for the Australian Grand Prix took place this morning, and Rookie driver Craig Tough took a respectable 8th grid place with a lap time of 1:31, with teammate Lewis Hamilton taking the first pole of the season with a 1:24, with Kimi Raikonnen in the Ferrari not far behind, and Fernando Alonso places in 5th in his Renault, behind Nick Heidfeld who had a great drive.
Honda Driver Rubens Barrichello starts way down the order after engin failiure through sector #2, and Webber starts 15th on his home Grand Prix.

1. Hamilton McLaren Mercedes
2. Raikonnen Ferrari
3. Massa Ferrari
4. Heidfeld BMW
5. Alonso Renault
6. Coulthard Red Bull Renault
7. Kubica BMW
8. Tough McLaren Mercedes
9. Fisichella Renault
10. Button Honda
11. Trulli Toyota
12. Rosberg Williams Toyota
13. Wurz Williams Toyota
14. Sato Super Aguri-Honda
15. Webber Red Bull-Renault
16. Schumacher Toyota
17. Vettel Spyker Ferrari
18. Speed STR-Ferrari
19. Davidson Super Aguri-Honda
20. Albers Spyker-Ferrari
21. Barrichello Honda
22. Liuzi STR-Ferrari

Craig Tough at Qualifying

So I have started.
Feel free to post comments on how i could improve as it is my first.

Last edited:
Australian Grand Prix 2008

Today, in the Aus Grand Prix, rookie Craig Tough became the youngest ever driver to pick up points in a Grand Prix, beating Seb Vittel's record set last season, Tough is 2 months younger than Vittel, who picked up a point last year.
Craig Tough, 19, finished 6th in what was a perfect start for the rookie, picking up 3 points for himself and McLaren.
Lewis Hamilton in his second season, picked up pole yesterday and never looked back, taking 1st place and taking 10 points from Australia.
Kimi Raikonnen finished 1 place below his grid (3rd) and picked up 6 points, with Massa 2nd and 8 points.
Renault driver Fernando Alonso started the race in 5th place, and finished 4th.

Drivers Championship Standings:
1. Hamilton-10pts
2. Massa-8pts
3. Raikonnen-6pts
4. Alonso-5pts
5. Heidfeld-4pts
6. Tough-3pts
7. Coulthard-2pts
8. Trulli-1pts
Constructors Championship Standings:
1. Ferrari (14)
2. McLaren (13)
3. Renault (5)
4. BMW (4)
5. Red Bull Renault (3)
6. Toyota (1)

Hamilton wins the Australian Grand Prix

Last edited:
Tough takes a spin in practice:
A national Newspaper has revealed today that 19 year old McLaren driver Craig Tough, has crashed in the practice session before Sunday's Malaysian Grand Prix.
The paper reports that he span out of turn 7 and rolled over.
The driver is said to be okay, and is predicted to race on Sunday, however he was complaining of a sharp pain on the end of his thumb, scans will be taken, and results will be seen on Friday.

This is turning out to be a great story.. neat presentation. Tbh, suprised to see you getting picked in Mclaren straight and winning 3 points :D Tough competition ahead though! Gud luck :cheers

he was complaining of a sharp pain on the end of his thumb

That is dangerous u knw ;)

Yes, lol. I thought I'd get the ball rolling quickly, will Tough take part in the Malaysian Grand Prix.......?:)

CRAIG TOUGH DROPS OUT:
Rookie driver Tough, who had his first drive last week in Australia, has severe bruising on his right thumb, and is unable to turn the steering wheel properly.
Spaniard Pedro de la Rosa will take over from Tough who took a spin in practice on Tuesday.
However Tough is here today, watching his team mates Lewis Hamilton and Pedro de la Rosa.

Malaysian Grand Prix Qualifying:

Brazilian Felipe Massa took pole with a fantastic lap, with Alonso with a bit of restbite from his critics taking 2nd and Hamilton 3rd.
Englishman Anthony Davidson had a great lap too and starts 9th on the grid.
Rosberg's nightmare continues as he has another low start.

1. Massa
2. Alonso
3. Hamilton
4. Raikonnen
5. Trulli
6. Button
7. Webber
8. Schumacher
9. Davidson
10. Vettel
11. Wurz
12. Fisichella
13. Coulthard
14. Barrichello
15. Liuzi
16. Kubica
17. Albers
18. Rosberg
19. de la Rosa
20. Sato
21. Speed

Massa grabs pole

Interview with Martin Brundle on ITV

Brundle: Hi Craig, so your not racing today, whats the matter?
Tough: Well, I took a little spin on Tuesday, and i haven't been able to steer properly. But hopefully Pedro can do a decent job, although his qualifying was a bit disappointing, he ran wide a number of times.
Brundle: Well, thats a big disappointment for English viewers. You had a great race last week, congrats on that, youngest person to ever pick up points! How do you feel?
Tough: I'm still amazed myself! These new McLaren's, they are so reliable, I never felt hurried or under pressure, it was just me and the track.
Brundle: Anyway Craig, you better get off, I ope to talk to you another time.
Tough: Cool, cheers mate.

Last edited:
Malaysian Grand Prix 2008

This morning, Brazilian Felipe Massa carried on his form from qualifying to reign supreme in the Malaysian Grand Prix, it was a close encounter and a real battle for 2nd place, between Renault driver Fernando Alonso and McLaren driver Lewis Hamilton, 1 mistake from Alonso let Hamilton through on turn 4, and Hamilton never let 2nd place go, however aggressive Alonso drove.
Disappointment for English drivers Jensen Button and Anthony Davidson, who both pulled out with gearbox failures, an all round disappointing Grand Prix for Britain all bar Hamilton's 2nd place, with Craig Tough dropping out too because of a crash in practice, Tough's replacement, Spaniard Pedro de la Rosa, climbed up 6 places from his gid position to 13th in the McLaren.
Kimi Raikonnen dropped 4 places to 8th after having to pit once more than most drivers.
A very eventfull Grand Prix today and we look forward to the next race.

Massa wins the Malaysian Grand Prix

I shall update the leaderboards asap.
WHAT DO YOU THINK SO FAR????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread