Covlad-99's F1 Story <<NOT RUNNING ANYMORE>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
McYOUNG-GUNS:

The McLaren team have spoke out to all other Constructors and have said that Young is Best. This statement was said after Young drivers Lewis Hamilton and Craig Tough for McLaren got 2nd and 3rd place and have both far exceeded their expectations on their first seasons, Hamilton, reigning Champion from his first season and Craig Tough who is into his first season and has had some great results.

McLaren Boss Ron Dennis

Well you aren't as good as Lewis Hamilton, Those are my thoughts.

AH! But Hamilton is older by about 5 yrs. :p

Last edited:
Robert Kubica wins his and BMW's first race of the season and Kubica's first ever, with a fantastic display of proffesionalism, Kubica skipped McLaren drivers Tough and Hamilton at the start of the race, and skipped Kimi Raikkonen with ease. Raikkonen was far from his usual self and complained at his team for slow pit stopping.
Fernando Alonso jumped 2 places from his grid place to finish on the podium in front of his home crowd.
Rubens Barrichello and Ralf Schumacher were both involved in an accident in which happened going round the first corner, and were forced to retire from the race, Vettel and Fisichella both took spins later on in the race and as well, were forced to retire.
Jensen Button and Honda pick up first point of the season.

Spanish Grand Prix Results

1. Kubica
---------------------------2. Hamilton
3. Alonso
---------------------------4. Massa
5. Tough
---------------------------6. Raikkonen
7. Heidfeld
---------------------------8. Button
9. Coulthard
---------------------------10. Rosberg
11. Liuzi
---------------------------12. Sato
13. Davidson
---------------------------14. Webber
15. Albers
---------------------------16. Wurz
17. Trulli
---------------------------18. Fisichella (DNF)
19. Vettel (DNF)
---------------------------20. Barrichello (DNF)
21. Schumacher (DNF)

Kubica wins

Last edited:
Kubica wins? There's a first for everything...

Podiums dont come easily jaz :p

Drivers Championship Standings

1. Hamilton-34pts
2. Massa-29pts
3. Alonso-21pts
4. Raikkonen-20pts
5. Kubica-16pts
6. Heidfeld-14pts
7. Tough-12pts
8. Trulli-4pts
9. Coulthard-4pts
10. Fisichella-1pts
11. Button- 1pt
Constructors Championship Standings

1. Ferrari (49)
2. McLaren (46)
3. BMW (30)
4. Renault (22)
5. Red Bull Renault (4)
6. Toyota (4)
7. Honda (1)

Last edited:
RAIKKONEN: FERRARIS NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Kimi Raikkonen has claimed that this year's Ferrari is 'nothing' compared to the McLaren he drove last year. Raikkonenhas said he WILL consider a move next season unless the Ferrari is considerably improved. Ferrari boss Jean Todt, has said there is not half as much a problem as Raikkonen is making out, and this story should never have got out in the first place, as Todt said that this came up in a confidential board meeting.
Raikkonen himself would not answer any questions that Sky Sports would ask him.

2007 Ferrari F Car

Kimi Raikkonen has claimed that this year's Ferrari is 'nothing' compared to the McLaren he drove last year.

Didn't McLaren also have reliability problems with car last season? :p Anyways good build ups in criticism abt Ferrari car though ;) Even Schumi was not satisfied with it for last two seasons :(

McLaren did have a few reliability probs last year, but i think Kimi is on about the car when its on the track. :)

French Grand Prix Qualifying from Magny-Cours will be up as soon as i do it tomorrow, I am looking forward to this one.

I hereby announce the end of this story as I am concentrating on the World Of Cricket forums at the moment. I may carry o but probably not.
I have a story over there, and I would like to carry on with that.
Sorry for any inconveniences or cliffhangers :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread