CPU Batting; Pacing Issues

Dynasty

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I find the bowling extremely easy regardless of difficulty level(i get nick after nick to wickie, slips & gully), I just sim the bowling now. Restricting aus/sa/ind/sl etc. to 1.5 runs an over in a 50o ODI and nearly always getting them out before 50 overs is boring, not to mention all the fkn run-out bugs that require you reload the game. /endrant

To come from that, is a question. How can I get the computer to post realistic pacing/batting scores in 50 over ODI's. I'm so sick of siming user vs cpu bowling and cpu vs cpu to find they are 2/202 off 50 over. I sim'd a cpu vs cpu game earlier today india vs nambia. Nambia posted around 244 all out 47th over or something, India lost by 42 runs 1/202 after 50 overs. I rarely see the cpu post scores over 250 and am getting so sick of seeing low scores after 50 overs with tons of wickets remaining. It seems losing wickets doesn't affect the pace the batsman plays, It's ridiculous. Sometime during a steady partnership they should superglue that six-hit button and go down firing. If anyone knows how to fix this issue please lemme know!

you should try my a.i patch ver 2.0. then i'm sure u'll see cpu posting realistic totals and playing all 50 overs.(if the run-out bug doesn't happends more often)

u can find the patch my thread "MY PATCH VERSION 2.0 : COMPLETE EDITION"

u can try the patch n i'm sure u won't be dissapointed. be sure to try all the difficult modes to see which one suits you.

for any other questions you can post in that thread.

thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread