CPU Pacing

groobz

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Is very poor in 05 like 04. They don't play aggresive enough.

i'm at the 25th over in a onedayer using australia and have england at 2/44, this is on hard level. Looks like we'll have to skip bowling again for another year and rely on autosim to chase good totals.

How do you guys feel about the pacing? i'm so ****ed off about this , i'm going to bed.

Eddie

International Cricketer
its not so much the pacing IMHO, its the "super-human" fielders, meaning that the CPU can't break the infield.

However , i have seen the pacing files and they do contain rather too high a value in the defenive shots part.

I am working on lowering the Defensive values and increasing the moderate values.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
I found in the 3 overs that i played in an odi on hard that having mid on and off, right up helped as the cpu pierced my mid on and off twice. Apart from 3 overs though i havent really played an odi yet. Thank god for the sub continent tour, no odi's in the first 6 games. :)

nails

Club Cricketer
on that sub continent tour i bowled out the governers 11 out for 18 and 24 BUT !!!! it took 45 overs to do !! so they just defended the ball or got out basically. hopefully someone can make the cpu more aggressive. in my english county season surrey did manage to get 45 runs against me but bowling is not worthwhile without patches unfortunately

Users who are viewing this thread