Craig White

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
not sure if this has already been mentioned but:

craig white is the fastest bowler in the game along side shoiab. he is listed as right arm medium pace and he has that action where he runs in and then at the end comes to the right a fair bit and bowls, kinda hard to explain

i am playing a WC game against england and he came on and i was wondering, y am i playing so late all the time cos i am expect medium pace speed. then i decided to actualy look at the speedo and its constantly over 100 mph :o

Attachments

• cwhite.JPG
    cwhite.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 143
I'm assuming you mean Craig Wright, the Scottish skipper and allrounder, and not White, whom I believe is a leggie for Australia...

yeh im well aware of who Craid White is.

CAMERON White is the young Australian leg spinner

in breaking news, Craig White bowled the fastest ball ever recorded at 102ish miles per our. brett lee smacked it right back past him with a beautiful drive

i love it how the quick bowlers are just that...QUICK

There is this problem in the demo as well. Kabir Ali is 88 MPH and Flintoff hardly 80 MPH. Like their speeds got swapped around. Maybe its the same in your case??

And BTW, who is Craid White?;)

i noticed the same thing too , i now dont have him playing at all ...its just stupid how he is classed as a medium paced bowler/runs up like a medium pacer ,,,yet bowls incredibly fast!...

Users who are viewing this thread