Crashes to the desktop

thyagu_delli

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi guys
I have a "MSI GeForce4 MX 440 with AGP 8X" graphic card with 256MB RAM in the system powered by AMD ATHLON XP 1700. All are above the minimum requirements. But the game crashes to the desktop.
Can anyone help me? i can only play a few overs and it crashes. i love the game and i want to play.
Please help me.
thanks
bye

did you try reinstalling??

Ps Im not sure but check if your vid card is compatible and also check the Faq for help!!

Last edited:
to be honest that's the best advise. Could also be something like Anti virus software or graphics set too high, also try reducing you AGP setting to 4x, there is very little difference except you PC will crash less!

It happes to me too man. I have a Radeon 9600 series Pro. All my computer requirements exceed the requirements for the game, yet it always crashes. Sometimes it crashes to the desktop, and sometimes my computer crashes and restarts. It also happens with GTA San Andreas. Any help would be appriciated. I want to play cricket 2005 on my PC, but i have a feeling it will crash also...

Thanks,

Zreh

Im pretty sure cricket 05 will definitely support the newer cards. Best bet try and change the settings around. Lower them see if you can find the prob. Possibly google around see if you can find if this problem has been fixed or the reason for the error.

aussie1st said:
Im pretty sure cricket 05 will definitely support the newer cards. Best bet try and change the settings around. Lower them see if you can find the prob. Possibly google around see if you can find if this problem has been fixed or the reason for the error.

i tried all that, i reinstalled it, and it still crashes :crying

Users who are viewing this thread