I really want to play the demo but can't please can you help and not ignore?

khan31

International Coach
Everyone here ignores me most of the time. I have the one ball crash prblem and can't fix it.
Here are my details.
AMD Athlon(tm) XP 3000
2.16GHZ
512MB of Ram
NVIDIA Geforce4 MX 440-SE
I have 62% of DISK space free.

The game crashes after the ball goes to the keeper please help!!

Look in the Data folder and check if all the files are there.

The reason people are ignoring you isn't personal. It's because we don't know what the solution is. According to your system specs the game should run.
I have a problem with the C2k5 demo in that it crashes when I put anti-aliasing on. Try fiddling with the config settings: e.g. resolution, level of detail, anti-aliasing etc

i had that problem on my laptop n my friend had that on his desktop(both had winxp). game used to crash when ball used to reach the wicketkeeper. if it doesn't the game carries on i.e. if u hit a boundary or six the game continues. at my friend's house he had dual boot with win98 and it ran on it. in my laptop i made a fresh installation of operation system and installed the demo and it ran fine. (also got the fielding meter which was also missing).
p.s. not sure but i thk my friend was albe to run the game in winxp when playing in window mode.

The Demo is crashing as soon as it reaches the wicket keeper ,,this is MAIN PROBLEM everybody if facing here,, the games runs when u hit for 4 or 6 ,,,i even contacted codies regarding this but they said they cannot provide any help for LAPTOPS , i dont understand weather this problem is with DEMO or its same in real game which is releasing on 21st July...

Users who are viewing this thread