create player...... help!!!

desi11

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
iv created a player and added him to a custom team.

But how do i make his stats full?

Will the points i have allocated to my player when creating him be the only points the player can get?

How do u increase the players skill??

Playing single or 2player dosent seem to work.

PLz help me !!!

i think u play with in games test or one day as he gets more pratice more runs or wickets his stats will increase i think because i dont have this game

i have tried that but when i go to add points onto the player, there are no points available to allocate.

See whe you allocate points,there is a bar at the bottom which shows the points remaining.
Try reducing a particular skill,you see that the points available for allocation increases.So,its just that you need to allocate them judiciously.

I got one question though-how do you play with the player you have created ? Do you need to add him into a custom team ?

Today, I have managed to overcome the limited number of points available when editing a custom player in Brian Lara Cricket 2007. I have created customized players (like great all-rounders Garry Sobers/Imran Khan/Ian Botham) with almost maxed out high skill values for every attribute for each of the three cricket disciplines (Batting/Bowling/Fielding). I have also managed to create customized players with low to zero skill values like typical amateur club type cricketers.

"How did you do that? cause that would be sweet "

With the usage of a cheat program called ArtMoney to find codes/values when editing a custom player's skill settings. I found out that the Game itself keeps a counter of how many skill points have been currently allocated to a custom player, and when that counter hits a certain value, it then displays/enables the Back Button to prevent further skill points from being allocated. Similarly the Back Button is hidden/disabled when a custom player starts having their skill points decreased and the button is only shown/made enabled when that couner hits that certain value again.

Fair enough... sounds like a program i have used before... i have recently found a better way to something like this:
Editors - PlanetCricket.net

get both of them and then just create what ever players you want with what ever skill levels you want for what ever country you want. Then just use the Line up editor to sub them in and then you can use them when ever you please. they will have extreme skills... to the max. But most importantly for myself anyway (not really important at all but i am weird like this) all of your players can be Batsman, Bowlers, allrounders or a wicket keeper. instead of a team of allrounders. not really important but i think it is nice lol.

Although you will want to remember to change it to be realistic not balanced... for those extremely good allrounders haha

Users who are viewing this thread