Created Players!!!!!!!!!!!!

foggy123

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Will someone please help me! everytime i create a player, the hard work done on his face and all other attributes reset, to this ugly lukin bloke with a maasive nose!!! how do i stop this?

always after creating a player, go to "my cricket" and save ur roster in the
"roster" option.

but i exited it and then before i could save it in my roster he had already changed
becaus eit said all changes will be lost if u exit

foggy123 said:
but i exited it and then before i could save it in my roster he had already changed
becaus eit said all changes will be lost if u exit

sorry. forgot a important thing.

u have to add ur player to a TEAM before you exit.

and after adding, exit it. it will show a prompt saying "all changes will be lost".
dont worry,just click yes and then do as said in my previous post.

Last edited:
YES my guy no longer owns the biggest conker u eva saw!! thanks pal,, u dont have any tips on bowling effectively do you?>

The best thing in bowling is always bowl yorker or fulltoss n swing it with fast bowlers n keep the speed full or little bit low u always get lbw or bowled but not in every dilevery just keep bowling. I used this tip and git england bowled off on 8/10. against pakistan.

if u r online then reply me quick

sorry been offline 4 a while,, im on the ps2 version so cant,, thanx 4 the tips though?!

when i create a player with white face , in the game it appears black , can someone help

Yes,When i created a player he is looking good,when i play him in the match he is looking very different and looking rubbish with big nose.i have added the created player to the squad and saved the roster.
does anybody experienced it?

that was my problem, he chnged and had a mahoosive conker!! all i did is add my player to the england squad, exit, despite the warning, went to my cricket and saved to my profile or roster, whichever its called on urs,, then he didn't change!! ;)

foggy123 said:
that was my problem, he chnged and had a mahoosive conker!! all i did is add my player to the england squad, exit, despite the warning, went to my cricket and saved to my profile or roster, whichever its called on urs,, then he didn't change!! ;)
i too did the same.anybody clear this....

Users who are viewing this thread