Creating a cricket management sim with 50 years of career simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Ok guys I have decided to create a cricket captain sort of management sim starting with associate nations and the aim of the game is to get test status and qualify for worldcups and eventually win a worldcup , the players attributes will be complex and will also include bowling pace (as this was my dream for management games) , the game will atleast run for 50 years with new regen players coming and going , i have already setup a gig on fiver for this and hopefully will find someone to make it for me , if you guys wants to contribute to my gigs you can private message me.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Ok after numerous talks with the developers I have finally found a developer who has understood each and every minor details of a cricket management game and that development studio is from India and is willing to made this game in $1000 and with upload on IOS and Android , Ofcourse with no real player names and no gfx , I am happy to shell away $500 but definitely want some one here to contribute the $500 so any contributions would be welcome

pillowprocter

Panel of Selectors
ZIM...
SCO....
Islamabad
Profile Flag
Uganda
Ok after numerous talks with the developers I have finally found a developer who has understood each and every minor details of a cricket management game and that development studio is from India and is willing to made this game in $1000 and with upload on IOS and Android , Ofcourse with no real player names and no gfx , I am happy to shell away $500 but definitely want some one here to contribute the $500 so any contributions would be welcome
How much freedom would the user of the game have in this world? Can he create, edit players? Also, are both ODI and T20 included?

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
How much freedom would the user of the game have in this world? Can he create, edit players? Also, are both ODI and T20 included?
Yep there will be editor to player abilities and yes test , Odis and t20 formats are available
Post automatically merged:

If someone wants to donate I can let him have one on one session with the developing studio and have him insert any customized feature he may want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread