Creating a fighting game for IOS and Android

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Ok guys I have already submitted the order for King of fighters style fighting game for iOS and android on Fiverr the game will have 15 characters with 3 unique moves for each of them , there will be battle mode , arcade and Vs mode , battle mode will be the bread and butter of the game , you will choose the character and fight against randomly generated characters who will be equipped with special moves from the original cast of 15 characters upon defeating the character you will level up and have option to equip one of his move , there will player attributes like health , damage , jump , movement speed , block defense etc which will get improved when you level up , any more ideas will be welcome and also tell me how to market this game on iOS and android , the game will be available in 6 weeks time as per the developer.

Any characters ideas will be welcome too , which type of characters you want to see?
Post automatically merged:

Also any idea of in app purchase will be welcome too , it costed me $2000 for this made to order my dream game.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The cricket management game is now a fighting game….?

You must have a lot of disposable income indeed. :D

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Yep the mods deleted that thread , I will have a meeting for cricket management game at 3pm today, but I think I will post pone it for few months and will see the response for that fighting game as fighting game will most likely to get some response and might break even my outflow of funds , a cricket management game is very niche product and I am not willing to give it a shot without any one partnering with me
Post automatically merged:

Any ideas for this game will be highly appreciated

Last edited:

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I would hope you have idea first before shelling out $2000. That is a lot of money to shell out before an idea for the game. Poor management

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
How did it go?
I postponed it for a month or two as I am currently concentrating on a fighting game whose update I will share on 24th Jan ,

Don't worry I am definitely going to look in to cricket management game as well but without graphics initially , I am reaching Cricket Heroes developer Kurtkz if he is willing to give me a code for his game and I get it modified through fiverr , will update if there is any news , but stay tuned for fighting game update on 24th Jan.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
I would hope you have idea first before shelling out $2000. That is a lot of money to shell out before an idea for the game. Poor management
Actually I do have a solid idea regarding the battlemode where player character fight off randomly generated characters whose special moves are drawn from the pool of 45 special moves (distributed between 15 original characters cast) and upon defeating every 2 characters players have a chance to equip one move from the defeated character. A bit like SF6 though.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Actually I do have a solid idea regarding the battlemode where player character fight off randomly generated characters whose special moves are drawn from the pool of 45 special moves (distributed between 15 original characters cast) and upon defeating every 2 characters players have a chance to equip one move from the defeated character. A bit like SF6 though.
I am rooting for you to get alteast your monies back. I have gone into this route of developing games myself and failed since after a certain time either it becomes a tedious task or lack of funding resources to keep me motivated.

One example is

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
I am rooting for you to get alteast your monies back. I have gone into this route of developing games myself and failed since after a certain time either it becomes a tedious task or lack of funding resources to keep me motivated.

One example is

Nice attempt bro , i already spent $2000 on my game so far would definitely be happy if someone marketed it for me , I am also planning for a cricket management game in couple of months time if I recover my money from this project

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Nice attempt bro , i already spent $2000 on my game so far would definitely be happy if someone marketed it for me , I am also planning for a cricket management game in couple of months time if I recover my money from this project
There is a website, I will try find it for you. Once the game is stable and released, put it on there. SOmeone might offer to take over the game for you. A lot of people make money this way.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain

Ok the game project video I received today , so he is making it in UFE with unity, animations and hit detection looks cool enough

Users who are viewing this thread