creating a player

whitekickboy

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
on my ps2 i was wondering when you create a player how do you import into a national team and how to upgrade his stats thanks!

i know you can't upload him into a team you can only put them into a custom team and you can only get to use a custom team in custom mode with balanced setting on. as of updating them i don't know probaly just click on him and edit them i don't know

that sucks i wanted to play with him in world cup :( any idea on how to unlock cheats or the whole kitbag) like scoring centuries i guess

whitekickboy said:
that sucks i wanted to play with him in world cup :( any idea on how to unlock cheats or the whole kitbag) like scoring centuries i guess
i'm sure theres some cheats threads around

has anyone unlocked the gray nicolls powerbow, the only bats ive unlocked are a few gray nicolls bats - the lazer and longbow. Of someone has unlocked the powerbow, can you post how to unlock it

Chimp132 said:
has anyone unlocked the gray nicolls powerbow, the only bats ive unlocked are a few gray nicolls bats - the lazer and longbow. Of someone has unlocked the powerbow, can you post how to unlock it

i unlocked it i scored 500 runs with a created player in a test match lol i dunno weahter ud be able to do it thats how i did it lol its sucks you have to pay for the cheats i mean i just want a koobaurra ice!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread