Creating Player question

West Indies

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've searched the forum and did not get a topic pretaining to this topic.Is there anyway,when you create a player,that you can have him where a cap or helmet without his hair being shaved off.I created a player an had him with no fielding hat because I wanted to keep the hairstyle,but when it was time to bat,his hair was shaved.The default player faces seem to still have their hair when feilding(with hat) and batting(with helmet) but why can't it be when a new player is created?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I don't think this can be done. Changing around caps or helmets can only be done to a whole team not a certain player. Thats as much as I know.

Is this a bug also;when I put the player's face to be at the youngest setting and save it to the roster,in the game his face is always a little aged.Any suggestons on how to get around it?Another one is that the nose always becomes distorted.Any suggestions for that one to?

Thats a bug...it happened with me ...the hair was shaved when he (created player) came to bat

Hope this is fixed in the next version.It reaaly takes away from what you want.I mean,what's the point of having a created player and you don't get want you create

i dont think there is anything to do

this game is not very good

I have a problem(again) when creating a player.I make the player,lock all the features,add him to the squad and exit.But when I go to the created players section, the face is always distorted(the nose is horrific and he is very aged).I know this is caused by the randomizer,but how do I stop it(randomizer)from changing facial features against my will even though I have locked the different features.

Totally "buggy" game...they always sideline Cricket ... compared to their other series game like NFS , FIFA ....

hey!
I"ve found a problem in creating player.When I creat player his whole body was fair (white) but when this player goes to play his arms were remain white but face becomes very dark.
wHat can I do know.PLz help.

mehkar said:
hey!
I"ve found a problem in creating player.When I creat player his whole body was fair (white) but when this player goes to play his arms were remain white but face becomes very dark.
wHat can I do know.PLz help.
it depends on ur graphics card ,i used to have such problem but not now

Users who are viewing this thread