cric 2005 sound editor?

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
can cric 2004 sound editor work in cric 2005

1234 said:
can cric 2004 sound editor work in cric 2005

nope, it wont work. also, we havent found a way to edit the sound / commentary files of c2k5

yes even i thought so..that next update would be or should be sound editor

Happy New Year to all !!!

jk16_4 said:
nope, it wont work. also, we havent found a way to edit the sound / commentary files of c2k5

*ears perk up* Commentry editing?? Now u got my attention.

Please bear with me here. Doesn't the BIGUI + Ditty Importer work with in-game sounds? It opens all the .big files except aems.big. Is aems.big the file with game sounds? Wish I could change all the ball related sounds before I dump C2005.

oltimer said:
Please bear with me here. Doesn't the BIGUI + Ditty Importer work with in-game sounds? It opens all the .big files except aems.big. Is aems.big the file with game sounds? Wish I could change all the ball related sounds before I dump C2005.

The EA Graphics Editor seems to open all the sound related files for me,but it doesnt seem to change any of the commentary sounds.

Im sure this has been tried before and they said it couldnt be done (easily at least)

Hi guys I could edit the commentry in original Richie's voice all I need is MS SAPI Text to speech,cuz it convert the default voice in to yours by a simple process (the guys who used can understand),so all I need is Alphabets (a-z),numbers,Month and some country name in Richies voice
(sound stupid but that is the fact)

Muhammad Saad said:
Hi guys I could edit the commentry in original Richie's voice all I need is MS SAPI Text to speech,cuz it convert the default voice in to yours by a simple process (the guys who used can understand),so all I need is Alphabets (a-z),numbers,Month and some country name in Richies voice
(sound stupid but that is the fact)

Wait, if your theory is correct, I could add my own commentry in? Couldn't i add other commentator's commentry?

Users who are viewing this thread