Cricket 19 is now available on Steam

you understand the concept of purchasing power though right?? 959 rupees here is much more when u make much less than a even a quarter of 50-60k aud ,which most people do in south asia. Get a perspective
And that $60kAUD goes in to an extremely high cost of living in Sydney. Get a perspective.

Looks like PC version has got updated to the latest build (same as testing).
Any feedback from PC users?
saw same thing waiting for the feedback most likely due to me stalking the depots they usually finish testing the game today on Wednesday and takes around 2 days to come out on console and usually get a patch Friday night that going from the past and me stalking the page literally all the time[DOUBLEPOST=1564565229][/DOUBLEPOST]could be wrong but just going from the past and how they do the depots

That regional pricing in India is a huge step forward encouraging people to buy PC games in India, I remember DBC 14 PC version had a price cut for our country which encouraged a lot of my friends to buy it and I'm sure this pricing will too.

As for me - I'll be buying it on Steam once home today. Excited, Thanks Big Ant. :thumbs

Whats the version number? Ending on 96? Thats the latest beta build at least....

Whats the version number? Ending on 96? Thats the latest beta build at least....
haven't yet go the game yet in your build update can you tell me if the edges have been fixed really the biggest issue for me

haven't yet go the game yet in your build update can you tell me if the edges have been fixed really the biggest issue for me

No, and don’t expect anything just yet. You may have to be patient. I no it’s enthusiasm but all the posting about patches doesn’t help others. As currently your quite often wide of the mark in predictions.

No, and don’t expect anything just yet. You may have to be patient. I no it’s enthusiasm but all the posting about patches doesn’t help others. As currently your quite often wide of the mark in predictions.
ok sorry see my point edgings hasn't been touched no matter the messages I send well that upsetting

That didn’t make any sense...

And that’s not what I said.. you asked if they had been fixed.
whoops said it wrong I meant that it annoying that it hasn't been fixed after so many reports

Users who are viewing this thread