Cricket 2002 Crashing when starting TEST - What's the go?

JBertles

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Morning!

I'm running Cricket 2002 with the official patch applied, but am having trouble when I start up a test match - basically the game crashes and brings down the entire operating system (XP Pro) with a blue screen of death.

All other modes of play are fine, including net practice, however tests just crash regardless of stadium, pitch or teams selected.

Has anyone go any ideas?

-Jason

That IS a weird problem. If it crashes XP that means it's a reaal serious bug, because XP is not suppose to crash.
As it states in a section a XP's features, XP has been made so that no program has direct like to the most important file in the Windows folder (can't remember) therefore no program should be able to crash windows. and a B.S.O.D. also? whoa! I didn't even know that existed on XP :h: well maybe I've been living in a bubble of stable XP-PC's. I suggest reinstalling Cricket 2002. And why the #### do you install the EA additional useless files (which they clame to be a patch). Theres nothing really I can suggest. Oh, try running it on XP's compatibility mode.

-KStiky03

Look at the Blue Screen Closely when it xp crashes, there would be a File Name probably in the top somewhere and that is the file that is causing windows to crash. And then load ur windows xp and look Driver Details in Device Manager. The Device Driver that uses that file is causing problem.

I know its a hassle to look under each driver but my guess is obviously Video Driver...

I hope that would help!

Malik Mazhar

Users who are viewing this thread