Cricket 2002 Multiple problems

michaelwest

School Cricketer
Hi,

I just decided to buy Cricket 2002 fullversion. I bought it and installed it no problems but an encountering some small problems and was wondering if anyone else is having these problems and can they be fixed?

Some of the problems are:
1. After saving in a game, when I come back later to play it, always for the first delievery the game has the previous bowler and bastmen facing and after that it then changes after that back to normal.

2. Sometimes when I or the computer scores a single it gets recorded as 3 runs.

3. When bowling I find that the computer gets out L.B.W. quite a reasonable amount when I bowl in line with the stumps.

4. Everytime I resume a saved game the controls have to be re-configured because they totally stuff up.

Also in the demo it said that the fullversion would have stat tracking. I used to like how Brian Lara Cricket used to record all the averages of your players. I was wondering if this is included in Cricket 2002 or is stat tracking something else?

Thanks in advance,
Michael

A

Atul

Welcome to 'Cheated by EA Club' !
They are all buggsies you're talking about, which EA didn't have the time (or will) to fix up.

Did you mention variable pitch n weather condition?

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
<span style='color:#000000:post_uid0'>The "stat tracker" provided by EA is simply to track the statistics of a SINGLE tournament...not for the whole game like in BLC. ::narr::</span>

B

bomber

<span style='color:#000000:post_uid0'>Does anybody know if a overall "Stat Tracker" for C2002 will be made or available any time soon?</span>

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
We don't have any information yet but everybody is hoping some genius will come up with a stats tracker sometime soon.

dam

School Cricketer
Occasionaly i update the stats with the editor. LOL I'm the advanced stat tracker.
Th EA stat tracker is tweaked up anyway. O.o at the way it calculates batting averages.

michaelwest

School Cricketer
To make up for the left out stats tracker I have started to feed my stats in an excel document where I have a number of different stats.

It is sometimes a little annoying at times so I hope that someone can make an automatic type and also I hope EASports can release a minor patch to fix those problems I mentioned before.

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
EA is making a patch:-
see Bill Lawry's new topic regarding this.
Whether or not all the problems are solved is an entirely different matter...

Users who are viewing this thread