Cricket 2004 in North America

ok ..... but i still think icc is corrput and something u cant change so dont try and lets drop subject....

do u live here...lol....that is jsut my personal opinion on their actions and all....dont worry about it...moreover andrew could u check my recent topic i created please...thanx

their punishments are fairly inconsisent, and they have fianlly hannded indias money over and personally cricket shouldnt be about corpatism...it should e about cricketism

mcgrath gets off scotch free....and what he did was bad, and then there is shoaib who gets a 2 mathc ban, yes i know he had a previous offence but still, mcgarth shouldnt be let off for free,

and i think they should have handed indias money over, maybe not englnads or nzs because they boycot a match and that may go deeper blah blah but what india did was where there own sponsors on the bat...and icc wanted draid and gangs to use te icc sponsor(whatever it was)

look andrew that is just my personal opinion, and i find it they are a little hard on the sub contients...just please drop the subject or i am closing this topic...lol

but seriously just leave it

You still haven't given any examples of corruption from the ICC.

As for the McGrath/Shoaib situation you mentioned the regulations were changed between the two incidents. Also punishments are not imposed directly by the ICC.

To help you provding examples of the ICC being corrupt, here is the dictionary defenition of corrupt:

cor?rupt
adj.
1. Marked by immorality and perversion; depraved.
2. Venal; dishonest: a corrupt mayor.
3. Containing errors or alterations, as a text: a corrupt translation.

I hope you realise that you are treading a very fine legal tightrope.

oh yeah, one point for the bad guys,yeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww,

Ok this is my last statement so after this just drop the subject, I just feel the ICC is a little harder on sub continet players...like on sledging, and other stuff, like Nel was yelling at hameed, even though hameed didnt do anything, Nelw as right infront of the umpire and he didnt say anything, and then shaoin says two things and gets charged, also then tthere is the incident during th cwc where macca was talking alot of crap to kaif, after like 5 sledging statements(tries) the umpire told him to be quiet but how did he do it, not wiht a punishment but with a joke(quite funny he put tape over maccas mouth)

I'd be perfectly willing to drop the subject when you withdraw your statement that the ICC is corrupt. You have provided NO evidence to prove this, and as such you are on the wrong side of the law. Libel laws apply to electronic media too.

Bro, do u seriously live here, i went for 2 mins to post in another topic and u strike...lol....moreover, i will with draw my STATEMENT but not my opinion(in my head)....so drop the subject please, this can turn into a bad topicif the wrong thing is said, thas all....good day

everyone has different opinions i guess :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread