Cricket 2004 In Pakistan?

wasim_akram

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Do any 1 know where to get cricket 2004 in pakistan in ps2 or pc?

Attachments

• U_NORMAL.cfg
    2.2 KB · Views: 8
hey scribller great to see you here .i am Yousuf(wasim_akram).My home town is Multan but cricket 2004 not available there.Is it available in kh.thaknz:)

Asalam-O-Alikum all the friends.

i am from karachi , i got the cd right when it was released, i got it from Rainbow center which is the main market of cds .

any cd shop yaar :) if ure khi ... u shouldnt be asking where to get it ...

Thankz for your kind response.I asked my brother in kh.He said he got.Cant wait when he come back's to dubai.:)

Dear All,

Just registered myself with the forum. It's really great.

Unfortunately, the more i waited for the game to release the more it has made me tired of waiting. Why ??? because i bought 2 copies from KHI and both did'nt worked with my PC. Same problem happened with some other friends of mine with their CD's. I tried everything but nothin. So as a last resort i have ordered it from Australia. Keepin my fingers crossed for it to arrive.

Originally posted by bpaki@Jan 5 2004, 09:22 AM
Dear All,

Just registered myself with the forum. It's really great.

Unfortunately, the more i waited for the game to release the more it has made me tired of waiting. Why ??? because i bought 2 copies from KHI and both did'nt worked with my PC. Same problem happened with some other friends of mine with their CD's. I tried everything but nothin. So as a last resort i have ordered it from Australia. Keepin my fingers crossed for it to arrive.
Yeah what are your system specs and what problems are you having, maybe they could be solved by adjusting a setting or two.

Hello SCRIBBLLER,

Thanks for your post. Well here is my PC specs:

P-III 700MHz
128MB RAM
Intel ® 82815 Graphics Controller

Well, would this be sufficent or would i have to add something else. If this would do, will the game work or would i have to add some other graphics card etc.

Would be waiting for your response.

Thanks again.....

Take care

Wether its sufficient that is Andrew's area of expertise i do not have the knowledge of graphic cards as much as Andrew have, anyways what errors do you get when running the game with your current CDs.

The problem is that the game requires 128MB of RAM. Because your onboard graphics chip is using part of this RAM, as far as the game is concerned you have less than 128MB of RAM.

I'd recomend getting both a graphics card and more memory.

Users who are viewing this thread