chennai
New Dehli
Kolkata
Mumbai
---other-----
Sharjah
Dhaka
Nairobi

wow awesome stadiums. Surpising seeing how far EA went this time stadiums like north wellington as mentioned and some of the aus ones. I always wanted to play at some of those aus ones.

Originally posted by Sylvester@Dec 15 2003, 08:04 PM
wow awesome stadiums. Surpising seeing how far EA went this time stadiums like north wellington as mentioned and some of the aus ones. I always wanted to play at some of those aus ones.
If you look at EA's site, they've said that there will be 75 stadiums, yet there are only (not to make it sound little or anything :)) 61...hopefully they are unlockables through winning championships and all that (same goes for the teams, there were supposed to be more teams, but that also got cut down; let's just hope that this was not a rushed release)...

Is that stadium actually called North Wellington?

For some reason I thought there was Eden Park (Auckland), Hamilton, Napier, Basin reserve+caketin (Wellington), Christchurch, and Dunedin. Ah well.

yeah i heard it was eden park, hamilton, napier, basin reserve, cake tin, christchurch and dunedin as well but im not sure, i only got that list from another forum so yeah maby someone who has got the game could tell us and make it official...

can somebody check the cantebury ground to see if it has the tree on the outfield - i think it's cantebury that has it in real life.

Yeah you're right. Canterbury, Kent not NZ as well. If it hits the tree, even on the top branches, a four is given.

True that explains some of the names. EA should of gone to this stadium site i know of. It is up to date and everything last time i checked anyway. But at worst they could of gone to cricinfo and they should have all the latest names etc.
Good to see Telstra dome is there it would be awesome playing with a closed roof if u can.

I don't see the following stadiums in india

Ahmedabad
Hyderabad
Mohali

which seem to be quite popular these days for international cricket.

Originally posted by barmyarmy@Dec 16 2003, 05:16 PM
Yeah you're right. Canterbury, Kent not NZ as well. If it hits the tree, even on the top branches, a four is given.
I know dude it happens in real life but does that happen in the game also????