Cricket 2004 Stadiums

Originally posted by mani_2002001+Dec 16 2003, 06:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mani_2002001 @ Dec 16 2003, 06:53 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-barmyarmy
@Dec 16 2003, 05:16 PM
Yeah you're right. Canterbury, Kent not NZ as well. If it hits the tree, even on the top branches, a four is given.
I know dude it happens in real life but does that happen in the game also???? [/b]
Yea, that would be cool if it actually happened, but I'd doubt it, knowing EA...

I don't see the following stadiums in india

Ahmedabad
Hyderabad
Mohali

which seem to be quite popular these days for international cricket.

Yea, tha was a surprize, but I guess they're either 'locked', or not present as a part of EA's reduction from 75 to 61 stadiums...

Originally posted by -JJ-@Dec 16 2003, 02:48 PM
Is that stadium actually called North Wellington?

For some reason I thought there was Eden Park (Auckland), Hamilton, Napier, Basin reserve+caketin (Wellington), Christchurch, and Dunedin. Ah well.
hey -jj- from the rugby forum is it?

um hyadrebad is closing down..sad news..40 years of cricket but from what i heard they r getting a better one in Uppal in 2004

Originally posted by neh+Dec 17 2003, 08:03 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(neh @ Dec 17 2003, 08:03 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin--JJ-
@Dec 16 2003, 02:48 PM

For some reason I thought there was Eden Park (Auckland), Hamilton, Napier, Basin reserve+caketin (Wellington), Christchurch, and Dunedin. Ah well.
hey -jj- from the rugby forum is it? [/b]
Yeah, I've had to give up hope that the TRF would be back on soon, so I'm now visiting several other forums. Its unbelievable that there are no other good rugby forums on the web, considering that rugby is in the top 5 watched sports....

Originally posted by -JJ-+Dec 17 2003, 08:45 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(-JJ- @ Dec 17 2003, 08:45 AM)</div>
Originally posted by neh@Dec 17 2003, 08:03 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--JJ-
@Dec 16 2003, 02:48 PM

hey -jj- from the rugby forum is it?
Yeah, I've had to give up hope that the TRF would be back on soon, so I'm now visiting several other forums. Its unbelievable that there are no other good rugby forums on the web, considering that rugby is in the top 5 watched sports.... [/b]
remeber umosay he's on here too he said that the rugby forum should be back up soon

Hey its like a trf reunion or somthing... Oh and what the happy thoughts is North Wellington? Crazy EA

andrew when u actuallylay the game u will understand it isnt there...i checked only dhaka and sharjah...i dont understand y dhaka is in other...they culd have made a section for ban...they have two stadiums like chittagong and dhaka...i wish they had more than one stadium for ban..... :angry:

Stop being a crybaby man! You have Dhaka don't u?!
Sri Lanka has only 3 stadiums in this!

They say Colombo to get away without having to make 2 seperate ones for SSC and Premadasa!
I don't know if anyone noticed but in Cric2002 Colombo has NO LIGHTS in ODIs.... fine! Assume it's the SSC. But then wen playing test matches it says HAS LIGHTS!!! Wat's wit that?! Wonder if C2004 is the same!

Very Dissapointed not to see the Dambulla stadium!

Can anyone pls show a screenshot of the Galle stadium? I want to know if the Dutch Fort made of Granite is visible!

Thanks alot!

Btw nothing personal Amir.

Peace