Cricket 2005 actually is good!!!!!!!!!!

cricketmaster

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i thought i would hire out cr2005 and to my surprise im really loven it, it is a billion times better than blic and i cant beleive ive been a bic fanboy all this time when ea have actually made a good cricket game and now there is hope for the future of ea cricket games i mean just imagen 2008 aslong as they improve each ga,e like this one than surely ea cricket games will be almost up there with their soccer and nfl games.

cricketmaster said:
i thought i would hire out cr2005 and to my surprise im really loven it, it is a billion times better than blic and i cant beleive ive been a bic fanboy all this time when ea have actually made a good cricket game and now there is hope for the future of ea cricket games i mean just imagen 2008 aslong as they improve each ga,e like this one than surely ea cricket games will be almost up there with their soccer and nfl games.

EA have shut you up, in other words!

cricketmaster said:

Agreed that Cricket 2005 is better than BLIC and EA's predecessors and has been made a whole lot better by the community patches available here, but EA/HB Studio's should get it right each time not with each games release, I mean is it right that we should pay in excess of ?100 to finally get a decent cricket game? cast your mind back to Cricket 2004 where you could'nt resume a saved ODI...now EA and HB Studios must have known about that bug it's so blatanly obvious yet they released it, if it wasn't for Shailesh's SavTweak mod and the Line Up Editor that game would probably have been unplayable for the most part...still, yes Cricket 2005 isn't too bad at all and with the AI patches and mods, will get even better!!!

Steve S.

cricketmaster said:
:happy :clap :cheers :hpraise :rolleyes:
Hoooooray !!

I dislike all playable cricket games now, they're all crap. Management games are my favourite now.

I agree cricket 2005 is far superior to brian lara, and hopefully our suggestions will be listened too and the game improved over the next few years!

Personally I think the game has improved from Cricket 2004. Especially in graphics.

And if you find it easy try the hard mode. It's really challenging.

This game is rubbish, totally unplayable. I want to pick up a game in easy mode and be able to hit the ball at least 1 percent of the time. This is impossible. It is already in the bin!!

smith my bro..
read the batting tips forum..it should help you out..lots of tips from the seasoned Lara's and Tendulkar's of Cricket 2005.
Trust me...my 12 year old bro smacks me around in the game now..it takes time to get used to it...
again...TRY TO ENJOY IT...AN BE PATIENT...its a very good simulator...

Tried batting tips..they suk just like this game. It's just set too hard for beginners. I have a newborn so don't have a lot of time to practice so there is just no fun in this game for anyone who can't spend hours on it. It's a complete rip off to charge so much for this piece of crap!! Anyone who thinks it's good needs their head read!

smithyz said:
Tried batting tips..they suk just like this game. It's just set too hard for beginners. I have a newborn so don't have a lot of time to practice so there is just no fun in this game for anyone who can't spend hours on it. It's a complete rip off to charge so much for this piece of crap!! Anyone who thinks it's good needs their head read!
If you don't like the game stay calm .There is no need to show your arrogance here.

gr8 game for serious criket fans....those who want only 6 at every ball with only one shot,go for BLIC:).... today i played final knokout and in final S.A made 97 and i was pakistan.... i made 45/5in five overs..and in last over i needed only 8 runs..1wiket in hand, i couldnt get that, it was realy realistic ,interesting match , i have ever played.gr8 game

variety of shorts,gr888888

Users who are viewing this thread