Cricket 2005 demo doesn't work

Nav-D

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm having problems getting the demo to work, when I click on the shortcut the screen flickers for a bit changes resolution, then changes back the resolution, flickers some more and then takes me back to desktop, this happen quite quickly. I know its happening to other people on here too, someone have any ideas on how to solve this, btw the same thing happened to me with the EA champions league footie game demo too.

And I have a good system, amd athlon xp 2.2, radeon 9700pro, 512ddr ram, latest drivers for everything. its nothing to do with the system as I can play GTA san andreas on max detail along with other games. would really like some help on this.

component data tranfer eror what i do and what is catasforic error please tell me about that

Last edited:
Also I do get an error in my desktop Texture missing . But in my laptop it works perfectly fine. I don't know what's the matter with my Desktop with soem error in the game "Texture Missing."

vibs89 said:
Also I do get an error in my desktop Texture missing . But in my laptop it works perfectly fine. I don't know what's the matter with my Desktop with soem error in the game "Texture Missing."
I have the same thing-Misssing Texture all over the game.

rehman559 said:
component data tranfer eror what i do and what is catasforic error please tell me about that
I am getting that error while installing Medal of Honor : Pacific Assault, so if u find a solution, let me know :)

hey guys i have the same problem with missing textures in red , but the game works ,only thing is the whole screen is covered with missing textures in red letters ,

i have 32 mb nvidia riva tnt2
p4 1.7
512 DDR
120 gb harddisk
directx 9.0c

i real want to play this demo before i spend 200 bucks on it

zMario said:
I am getting that error while installing Medal of Honor : Pacific Assault, so if u find a solution, let me know :)

That kind of error is caused (most of the times) due to corrupt installation source i.e either a corrupt download or a corrupt cd..

ricky123 said:
hey guys i have the same problem with missing textures in red , but the game works ,only thing is the whole screen is covered with missing textures in red letters ,

i have 32 mb nvidia riva tnt2
p4 1.7
512 DDR
120 gb harddisk
directx 9.0c

i real want to play this demo before i spend 200 bucks on it

Your display card isnt good enough for the game ..

damn i removed my nvidia card , and used the onboard sis 64 mb vga and it worked .

lol

Users who are viewing this thread