Cricket 2005 Download Summary

Valaskjalf

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
are there any patches that will make the cpu not play stupid shots and keep getting out the same way? I got cricket 2005 today and played it for the first time and its seriously annoying...i have one player on the boundary and 7 cpu batsmen holed out to him....any AI patch that makes the batsmen smarter?

Last edited:

cricket doctor

International Cricketer
Valaskjalf said:
are there any patches that will make the cpu not play stupid shots and keep getting out the same way? I got cricket 2005 today and played it for the first time and its seriously annoying...i have one player on the boundary and 7 cpu batsmen holed out to him....any AI patch that makes the backsten smarter?
Yup, we have lots of great AI patches here at pc. Click HERE for assistance.

deerestphrynd

School Cricketer
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

m.junaid.kazi

School Cricketer
I HAVE JUST RELIASED A BLOCK BUSTUR CK5 PATCH . IT INCLUDES ALL BATS, FACES ,IPL TEAMS,NEW UMPIRES,NEW KITS,NEW UMPIRE KIT,NEW ESPN OVERLAY,NEW BOUNDARY MUSIC PATCH, IPL LOGOS,GAME TEXT IS CHANGED ,AND ALL THINGS LIKE HELMETS , LOADING SCREENS ,NEW SQUADS ,NEW PITCHADS ,NEW MENU ,NEW MUSIC,NEW STUMPS,STADIUMS ARE IMPROVED THANKS TO THE MEMBERS OF PLANET CRICKET FURMS IT CANNOT BE DONE WITOUT YOURS .AND MUCH MORE FOR CK5.:cheers HERE IS THE DOWNLOAD LINK.

Users who are viewing this thread