Cricket 2005 - please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

provprops

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi guys - i need your help, i purchased EA Sports Cricket 2005 from ebay, the person has shipped the game to me but without the manual, i dont have the registration key, i have tried to contact the ebay user, but he is no longer a registered user with ebay, i have contacted EA customer service, but they require proof of purchase, which i dont have, please can someone provide me with a key - i ma desprate - thanx :crying

Dazza1974 There is no need for comments like that, if u don?t want to help me, then just stay quite.

it was purchased from ebay, i was not to know it was a pirate & besides if i did get a pirate copy, i am sure there would have been a crack on there for this game, then there would have been no need for me to start this topic

well if no one is going to help me then thats fine, sorry i wasted your time and thanx for your help, but y dident u just say that in the 1st place, rather then being so rude?????

i am sorry i didn?t read the rules, its just that i have been so frustrated with the lack of help from EA customer service, i just got desperate and had to see if there was any other way, i guess i will just have to keep hassling the great EA customer service - but thanx for your help guys

Last edited:
If you've been duped by someone on ebay you should be contacting them for help.

@ wifler - i have mate they told me he is no longer a registered user - thanx for the advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread