Cricket 2005 Teams and Stadium List

duffarama said:
Not sure about that sunsamrat1980 because EA said that there would be around 35 stadiums in the game. ;)

Not around 35 stadiums. They said over 35 stadiums around the world.

There are around 60 stadiums in sunsamrat's post, that's about the same as Cricket 2004. Surely it would have been more sensible to advertise 60 stadiums from around the world! Oh yes. I remember. This is EA...

one explaniation is EA used the congif files from 04 and forgot to change it as those stadium names are the same as the one used in 04

aussie1st said:
one explaniation is EA used the congif files from 04 and forgot to change it

I don't know abouth that. But if you goto Cricket 2005 files and format thread. One guy posted a config files of crikcet 2005. You could have a look at it.

i think there are more than one stadiums in india, pakistan and sri lank because one of the screenshots show an indian stadium which is not kolkata.

I doubt they have underadvertised, they simply wouldn't do that.
Maybe they just havn't updated their config file for stadium names. Well we'll just wait and see.
We all stand corrected! :D

correct me if Im wrong but isn't this info only coming for teh demo?? which is not even half the size of what the real thing will be??? im sure there will be more stadiums

andrew_nixon said:
Scotland in, Colin will be pleased.

Well, I would be if I was buying the game. I'll just try and put them into the demo...

Aus : Adelaide|Brisbane|Cairns|Canberra|Docklands|Hobart |Lilac Hill|Melbourne|Perth|Sydney
England : Birmingham|Bristol|Canterbury|Cardiff|Chelmsford|C hester le Street|Derby|Hove|Leeds|Leicester|Lord's|Mancheste r|Northampton|Nottingham|Southampton|Taunton|The Oval|Worcester
India : Bangalore|Mumbai|Kolkata|New Delhi|Chennai|Pune
Pakistan : Faisalabad|Gujranwala|Karachi|Lahore|Peshawar|Rawa lpindi
NZ : Auckland|Christchurch|Dunedin|Wellington|North Wellington
SA : Cape Town|Centurion|East London|Johannesburg|Port Elizabeth
SL : Colombo|Galle|Kandy
WI : Saint John's|Bridgetown|Georgetown|Kingston|Port of Spain
ZIM : Harare
Misc : Dhaka|Sharjah|Space Station

I'd recognise that list anywhere after working on GI3!!!
Could just be an old list as those are all in the C2k4 gob.

I doubt they have underadvertised, they simply wouldn't do that.

Spot on EA would never do that, the number of stadiums in a game is one drawing factor to a game. As currently only 3 stadiums in the sub cont not exactly good advertsing to them as im sure Indians and co would want to play at their favourite grounds not just the one EA picked.

barmyarmy said:
I'd recognise that list anywhere after working on GI3!!!
Could just be an old list as those are all in the C2k4 gob.

Yea pretty much what i thought as those stadium names are identical to the ones in 2004.

Man this sucks if there are only 3 stadiums from sub continent...the most lively crowd is in these stadiums...and Also they included Faisalabad from Pakistan...which doesnot even have flood lights...can some one confirm it....may be from bestfriend wwho is poting the pics of cricket 2005??????

ive jus spoken to rishi and there is 1 stadium per country which is jus bull crap :crying :crying

Last edited:
It is really pathetic that they included Faisal Abad instead of Lahore

Users who are viewing this thread