cricket 2005 tv overlays

mmoiezpk786

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi there has ne 1 made ne tv overlays for cricket 2005 ??? like skysports star sports etc... plz let us know thx

I'm trying my damned hardest to look at these files. I cant quite get my head around which of the RFE files can do what, and which bits need editing. The things Im trying dont seem to make much of a difference. It would be good if someone else who's trying the same couild let me know of their progress.

7ac69a95d810236a72e073135195d310.big is the file to edit. You can edit the indiviudual files in it using BIGGUI or just open up the file in Wordpad and edit it all.

Ste

i opened the mayhem and rfe files in wordpad the text like following appears what shud i do

! <

Yeah you get that funny gobbledygook then at the end the actual values but all crammed together, and not laid out properly.

Ste do you know how the RFE files should be saved? I opened one from the BIG file in notepad, underneath the gobbledygook is some values which I changed. When I saved the file again as the RFE file, when re-opening it, it was all gobbledygook and no text at the bottom which was there before.

Thats saving it as ANSI, I tried saving it as others Unicode etc which fixed that particular problem, but when I changed something and ran the game it crashed :(

Sorry you cant open that .big file in wordpad. There is one .big file you can and edit the TV graphics though that. I will try and find out what file it is again.

Ste

no i think he means that cricket 2005 is fun to play on ps2

hemust have misunderstood the topic.

You mean you can actually edit one of the BIG files in wordpad? I was under the assumption yuo could only edit the RFE files inside the BIG files, but if theres one you can edit then fair enough, let me know if you find out which one. :)

Users who are viewing this thread