TV Overlays

aditya123

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
This thread is for posting the updates on th TV Overlays in EA Cricket 2005. I know its a tough job to crack but Iam sure Ste and Co. with their experience in making accurate TV Overlays for Cricket 2004 will start making them for Cricket 2005 as well.
Those who would like to post the progress in editing the TV Overlays in EA Cricket 2005 , please post the details and screenshots here .
Thank You,
Aditya

I would like the admins to make this topic sticky as TV Gfx editing is one of the most important things to edit in a game as all of us would know watching the TV Gfx evolve with EA Cricket 2004

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
No I can stay here untill a download is posted.

Barmyarmyfan05

Club Cricketer
ste said to me he hasnt started making one and wont.hes apparentley only doing one for brian lara.

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
looks like the whole Planet Cricket is biased towards BLIC. :(
I have only cricket 2005 & I doubt I'll buy BLIC.
Except for classic matches BLIC has nothing better than Cricket 2005,that's what I infer from the reviews.

Ste

Executive member
I didnt say I would only do one for BLIC so I dont know why Barmyarmyfan05 is trying to speak for me. I have infact already experimented with how one could be done for Cricket 2005.

Ste

Executive member
I said I hadnt had time yet. I didnt say I wouldnt bother. Making a TV patch is very time consuming to do, perhaps you should try one?

Ste

langerrox

International Coach
ill have a shot if someone can give me a link to a tut for it

Users who are viewing this thread