cricket 2k4 runnin hot

The simplest way to make them hear what we say is "DOT BUY THE GAME". Let them ask us the question "WHY" instead of mailing them a thousand times and gwtting no replies. If we dont buy the game, then the loss is their's not ours. Thats what I can think of right know. There may be another way but for me, this one appeals the most.

Hey guys
I finally upgraded my P.C to P4 2.6 Ghz , 845GL GFX, 256 MB RAM
c2k4 now runs on my p.c and it a gr8 game
at least better than c2k2

Welcome to the club adi!!!!!
By the way what's you video card memory...

I guess it is onboard,32 Mb shared ,perhaps or even lesser.

Im sure if he's using the onboard AGP, its 32 MB, else it may be different.

I don't understand all the complaining over and over again.
I do play the game for half a year now and it is really great!!
Some small bugs, but don't bother them.
I am playing the game on a real speedy pc and I think that's the real problem for a lot of gamers. You can't blame HB Studios for computers that can't handle the game.
I play every competition and it's great fun.
For all the notorios complainers: buy a new pc!!

Originally posted by peterp@Jul 15 2004, 02:58 PM
I don't understand all the complaining over and over again.
I do play the game for half a year now and it is really great!!
Some small bugs, but don't bother them.
I am playing the game on a real speedy pc and I think that's the real problem for a lot of gamers. You can't blame HB Studios for computers that can't handle the game.
I play every competition and it's great fun.
For all the notorios complainers: buy a new pc!!
In that case ,they should have specified minimum requirements as P4,2 GHZ+,128 MB AGP Card etc etc.Why dint they do that ??

He Pat,

You've made a point there, about the specifications.
I've got 1024 MB internal memory.
Per example, people do complain about the excessive number over bye's. I don't recognize that problem, but I've thought it over.
Maybe, when your computer is too slow, the wicketkeeper can't reach the ball in time because he moves too slow. When the computer is faster, the WK moves to the ball just in time. It's just a thinking, maybe it's logical?

that also explains why i cant hit sixes :lol:

just jokin mate , i dont think it has to do with the pc being slow , many people who have fast pc have had this problem with byes

Use power hit+advanced shot+straigt button combo wen the bowling meter just ends or stops..

I made over 900 from this...

When will Cricket games get realistic face models like Fifa games?

Well :sorry: not as long as HB Studios :P continue making tem :lol: B) :D

That's so unfortunate. I have Euro 2004 and Cricket 2004, both games are made by EA. But look at the difference.....in Euro, we get each and every player faces, with utmost accuracy, whereas in Cricket 2004, some dumb, generic faces. We deserve better <_<

Users who are viewing this thread