Cricket 97

neo44

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Anyone know where i can download this vintage game from. I had it but i lost the cd and can't find it anymore. It was one of my favs and EA's only attempt to make a decent cricket game.

Thanks, guys

MWaugh said:
posted in the wrong forum

LOL !! he first started the thread in the c2k5 downloads forum. so i had to move the thread. but there isnt any cricket 97 section :p and besides if i move this thread to BLC / c2k2 forums, i dont think he'll get any feedback. so i thought it would be best in c2k5 main forum :D ;)

btw, i did a bit of searching for the game in google. but all i could find is the Demo :(

i'll try my best and let you know soon :)

cheers

I don't think u can download the full game but can download the demo .
Search for Cricket 97 demo in google.

I still have Cricket 97 Ashes Tour Edition. That was the only game with Richie Benaud appearing on video. Must try installing it some time...

By the way, the oldest cricket game I ever played was Ian Botham's Cricket (the first one). Now that's vintage! :)

aussie1st said:
I think I still have that game somewhere in my house. But my version had made up players.
There's a player editor somewhere, use to update your team :).
Edit: here's the player editor with somewhat updated squad's [post]23311[/post]

barmyarmy said:
I might sell you my version seeing as it doesn't run on Win XP for me...
I never have any problem with mine...

Last edited:
Prakash said:
There's a player editor somewhere, use to update your team :).
Edit: here's the player editor with somewhat updated squad's [post]23311[/post]

I never have any problem with mine...

lol classic stuff, i remember having battles in this game with my bro, me using the magical mouse lol quality. :D

Didn't find EA Cricket 97 - Ashes version a very good game to play. Still have the CD at home though.

The first cricket game I played was Allan Border/Graham Gooch cricket - a dos based cricket game... still remember playing the game against my friends :D

After that came the ground breaking, earth shattering Brian Lara game by codemasters on Sega Mega Drive. Have to say this has been my favorite cricket game ever :)

After this game, it's been a series of disappointments with neither Codemasters or EA managing to come up with a decent game. Hopefully, we will have a great cricket game in the near future once EA removes existing bugs from Cricket 2K5.

alfa_beta said:
Didn't find EA Cricket 97 - Ashes version a very good game to play. Still have the CD at home though.

The first cricket game I played was Allan Border/Graham Gooch cricket - a dos based cricket game... still remember playing the game against my friends :D

After that came the ground breaking, earth shattering Brian Lara game by codemasters on Sega Mega Drive. Have to say this has been my favorite cricket game ever :)

After this game, it's been a series of disappointments with neither Codemasters or EA managing to come up with a decent game. Hopefully, we will have a great cricket game in the near future once EA removes existing bugs from Cricket 2K5.

hey man if you wanna live the glory days, download a megadrive emulator and get the blic rom, i can't say i really remember this game :oS

don't need to as have Sega Mega drive along with Brian Lara game cartridge stowed away at home :D

I am saving it as a collector's item :)

Hey guys thanks for the feedback and thanks JK16_4 for not moving my post. Your right i didn't find a section for c97 so thought i should post it here. This game was a classic for me. I loved setting up the one day series with the three teams and had some very close matchups. I have also checked and only found the demo not the full game. I want the full game. Thanks for tryin though

Users who are viewing this thread