Cricket Coach 2009 Retail Release This Month

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
In Mid may Cricket Coach 2009 will be available to purchase in stores, labelled as Cricket Coach 2010. It will be published by Avanquest who have published games like Turok and The Club. It will be priced at ?14.99.

To add, those of you who've already purchased the game (CC09) its exactly the same. In essence, if you've downloaded the newest patch, you have the game :)

I don't have an answer, I believe the publisher do have the ability to release it in Australia, but whether they are or not, I don't know.

Oli posted in official forum that the publisher have rights for NZ/Australia too.

But if the games are available in Newzealand and Australia, India will easily get the pirated copy.

So instead of not releasing in India they should try release.

Atleast from 0 sales.. 100 sales is better ;)

I am not saying I will download Pirate Copy. I was saying that if they are releasing in One Country the other's will get the Pirated version.

So either not release or release in all.

If they release in India, atleast 1000 copies will be sold for sure.

So it's better then 0.(As they are not releasing.)

But one problem is that cost comes around 800 Indian rupees so it's costlier then Ashes 2009 which can be played. So my point was reduce cost price if they at all release in Indian Market.

Its impossible to break Asia with games, I just is. Look at Codemasters, they've given up on selling Cricket on PC.

Its unlikely that a one man company could crack Asia without it being a huge waste of time and money.

Its impossible to break Asia with games, I just is. Look at Codemasters, they've given up on selling Cricket on PC.

Its unlikely that a one man company could crack Asia without it being a huge waste of time and money.

I have informed this problem to OLI also..

Hope he does something!!

I'm gunna say that even though he'd probably love too, he'll probably say no.

Users who are viewing this thread