Cricket Coach 2014: Historical Database Mod [Work in Progress]

monk1108

School Cricketer
I can officially say that Cricket Coach 2014. Is the best Cricket Simulation Management game till this date!

I still play it. I've tried playing with almost all international teams, and all BBL and IPL teams. Heck I made PSL teams and I'm thinking of making Mzansi Super League.

And I'm still here, never getting bored.
I am getting this g5 crash dump error. Do you have any solutions?

Jagar

Club Captain
May I know how could I disable the retirements when using historical db?
There is a box to be ticked under game options when starting a new game, unfortunately even when retirements are disabled pace bowlers skill deteriorates rapidly.

Please find attached another update:

Attachments

• HistoricalDatabase_12.8.2019backup.rar
    705 KB · Views: 65

Agil Anvar

School Cricketer
There is a box to be ticked under game options when starting a new game, unfortunately even when retirements are disabled pace bowlers skill deteriorates rapidly.

Please find attached another update:

Dear,

Please why the retired players' stats not showing ? Is there any way to see all players stats including retired. Like in International Cricket Captain.

Jagar

Club Captain
Dear,

Please why the retired players' stats not showing ? Is there any way to see all players stats including retired. Like in International Cricket Captain.
Unfortunately CC2014 doesn't have that feature, however it will announce players who are retiring in the newsfeed so you can save that players stats as a html file before ending the season.

theignition

School Cricketer
Hey guys, does anyone know how to avoid editor issues when I try and only simulate one competition?

Users who are viewing this thread