Cricket Coach Screenshot

Ste

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
A new Cricket Coach screenshot showing the Hampshire team selection has been released. See it below (click to enlarge). The stats shown on the screenshot are however not final.

The_Iceman

School Cricketer
Just wondering shouldnt Tremlett have a better a bowler rating then mullaly?

And Pieterson be at least as good as katich with the bat?

Liam Williams

Club Cricketer
The_Iceman said:
Just wondering shouldnt Tremlett have a better a bowler rating then mullaly?

And Pieterson be at least as good as katich with the bat?

And Tremlett would surely have to be better than Katich.But the stats aren't final so we'll have to wait and see.

Ste

Executive member
Yes the stats collected by researchers are yet to be added to the game database.

Ste

Glenn Stiemens

Club Cricketer
Please bear in mind that the stats on display haven't yet been moderated by human researchers - they are just approximated from averages and other statistics known to us.

The_Iceman

School Cricketer
Ste said:
A new Cricket Coach screenshot showing the Hampshire team selection has been released. See it below (click to enlarge). The stats shown on the screenshot are however not final.

oops forgot to read the above but it really does look very good and promising

Mack

School Cricketer
the game menus look outstanding.i've bn wanting to get this game for sometime now.after looking at the gameplay screenshots though,i was reall disappointed.i thought the 2D graphics for the game play would be somewhere more along the line of ICC2005.the gameplay graphics are a major let down from having a look at those screenshots.but everything else looks amazing.

Tee

School Cricketer
will there only be that 2d view where all you can see is the dots representing people and the ball or will there also be other 2d views?

Glenn Stiemens

Club Cricketer
The 2D top down view is the only graphical representation you can view - although obviously it is complemented with the text commentary and the standard statistical displays that were present in MVCM.

I'm not quite sure what you were hoping for with the graphics, Mack. At no point have we stated that our graphics would be similar to those in other games. To explain why our view is as it is - we've opted for a display that will actually add something to the management experience and help you make tactical decisions as opposed to giving you a view that doesn't really offer much more than a 'pretty' ouput of the match.

Hopefully you will change your mind once you experience the game in action, but if not remember that you can switch off or limit the amount of 2D highlights you view!

Tee

School Cricketer
Yea it will be great though. i cant wait 4 it to come out

Users who are viewing this thread